Official Umar Johnson Thread

Since when did America practice equality and inclusion??? NEVER. F****outtahere

:lol: :lol: :lol:

14F06807-A20A-4A23-A498-EAD069AFBC3C.jpeg

No race of people are unanimously inclusive. Even during the height of noninclusion there are still particular members of every race/ethnicity/religion etc willing to be more accepting/inclusive. Outside of bumf*** Mississippi and MAGAland I dont think it is acceptable to carry those signs.

Even somewhat inclusive people like myself can be judgemental. We all pick and choose what we want included and normalized in society.

BDW an unsettling number of black men voted for Trump. Do some self reflection before bringing that up.

No race of people are unanimously inclusive. Even during the height of noninclusion there are still particular members of every race/ethnicity/religion etc willing to be more accepting/inclusive. Outside of bumf*** Mississippi and MAGAland I dont think it is acceptable to carry those signs.

Even somewhat inclusive people like myself can be judgemental. We all pick and choose what we want included and normalized in society.

BDW an unsettling number of black men voted for Trump. Do some self reflection before bringing that up.

You didn’t answer my question. I said WHEN did America, especially white America ever practice inclusion:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn’t vote for Trump so, that doesn’t apply to me. People in America want blacks to practice inclusion, even though throughout her bloody history, she never has.

Again, when did America ever practice inclusion? Provide me a date, or a yes or no answer. I’ll wait.

My man's agenda is based on protecting the nuclear black family and anything threatens that is an issue for him.

I can understand why someone would be offended for sure. At least he's consistent? And, I guess I'd attempt to argue that these views aren't generated from hate of these people.
I guess but it's very contradictory with the overall pro-black message to keep slandering black LGBT folks like this. It's far from the first time, though this most recent one's probably the worst.

You didn’t answer my question. I said WHEN did America, especially white America ever practice inclusion:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn’t vote for Trump so, that doesn’t apply to me. People in America want blacks to practice inclusion, even though throughout her bloody history, she never has.

Again, when did America ever practice inclusion? Provide me a date, or a yes or no answer. I’ll wait.

I answered your question. No race of people, ethnic group or country unanimously practices "inclusion". Whats inclusive in 2020 may not be in 1950. The level of inclusivity in Alabama may not be to the level of San Francisco.

Youre asking for a simple answer to a complex subject, I dont do that.

I can be blasphemous as hell for the most part in this country, but I cant in Saudi Arabia. I can openly kiss a dude in Williamsburg but not in Rural Mississippi.

I answered your question. No race of people, ethnic group or country unanimously practices "inclusion". Whats inclusive in 2020 may not be in 1950. The level of inclusivity in Alabama may not be to the level of San Francisco.

Youre asking for a simple answer to a complex subject, I dont do that.

I can be blasphemous as hell for the most part in this country, but I cant in Saudi Arabia. I can openly kiss a dude in Williamsburg but not in Rural Mississippi.

Then don’t talk to me about inclusion if it’s not practiced across the board :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You’re making Umar’s point. No one else is inclusive, so why should we have to be?

Then don’t talk to me about inclusion if it’s not practiced across the board :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You’re making Umar’s point. No one else is inclusive, so why should we have to be?

I never said it should be practiced across the board. I am not inclusive of bigots, rednecks, homophobes, misogynists etc. That is not making Oomar's point which is basically a form of whataboutism.

Wasn't your original gripe about the BlPOC acronym?

Theres an issue with the way the actions of white Americans (which haven't been in favor of inclusion on aggregate) have been extended to other communities by the likes of Umar. To me, that indicates a certain level of animus against anyone non-Black, and this is where he loses me.

Wasn't your original gripe about the BlPOC acronym?

Theres an issue with the way the actions of white Americans (which haven't been in favor of inclusion on aggregate) have been extended to other communities by the likes of Umar. To me, that indicates a certain level of animus against anyone non-Black, and this is where he loses me.

Do you live in the United States? I can’t imagine a black man living in America, who faces systematic racism and white supremacy on a daily basis, talking like this.

My opinion of Umar has gone from "this is that guy, he's spitting facts" to "this guy shouldnt be the spokesperson for black people living in America" to just really being indifferent to him. Ultimately, Umar has always been a "chew up the meat and spit out the bones" kind of character for me. I can understand the enthusiasm and support that is behind him because there aren't a lot of people that puts on the "unapologetically black" cape as publicly as he does. I also think at his core he really cares about the black diaspora and specifically the future of black children. Most of my contention with Umar has been with him being irresponsible with his platform. Theres a lot of stuff he gets right and display a ton of understanding and knowledge, especially in the field of child psychology and how it relates to black children, either that or i don't know enough to say otherwise. What always bothers me is that he fills in the gaps for his lack of being a historian and political scientist with boogeyman conspiracy theories. White supremacy is dangerous enough, we dont have to dress it up with "Obama was hired by the white power structure to force gay rights down everyones throats". He's getting people to engage, but not all of the engagement is beneficial to the progress of black people.

Last edited:
That’s my issue with those Hotep guys like Brother Polight, Israelites, Umarmaniacs, etc.

I like the idea. Just not the execution. Especially if we’re just creating black Q’anon. Got enough craziness in my life that I don’t need to entertain vax theories, 5G microchips, etc.

I was introduced to Umar by a friends girlfriend.

This was earlier in the 2010s. She asked if I was woke. Far before the conservative’s slur for liberals. I was expecting that Dynasty sign.

She discussed Umar. She also shared his belief on interacial relationships.

I think I watched some videos on YouTube. He gave off shiester vibes but I felt it was a good time for black ideas and stronger identity. I just wasn’t going to rock with it.

I used to listen to Jalen and Jacoby podcast. He had his JRC Academy. Always found it befuddling that with the donations, social networking, Gofundme, seminars, etc that his school hasn’t come to fruition.

I do think he’ll become “bigger.” The world, thanks to social media, is rife with idolatry and lost souls.

I DO wait for the day he appears on the Joe Rogan podcast or Fox News 😂

Just for the shenanigans.

Gotta be wary of sellers not interested in the informed consumer.

at first i used to think it was an intentional, but with how wide spread some of this stuff is, i think Umar believes a lot of it. And i don't think he actively puts himself in rooms to challenge his way of thinking or increase depth of his understanding.

A lot of his prescriptive philosophies and ideas work in a world where white supremacy is this singular well oiled machine with a singular goal of destroying black people. And when I agreed with Umar the most is when thats exactly what I thought. "the white man" was and honestly if thats as simple as it was it would be a lot easier to organize against. but white supremacy is wayyyyyy more complex and nuanced than that and it way more destructive.

As it stands, if you kept everything he says but replaced black people with white people, and you turned him white, youd have a more radical Ben Shapiro or Steven Crowder. Something about that doesnt sit right with me, but maybe theres a convincing argument that we need more people like that in the world?

Last edited:
What always bothers me is that he fills in the gaps for his lack of being a historian and political scientist with boogeyman conspiracy theories. White supremacy is dangerous enough, we dont have to dress it up with "Obama was hired by the white power structure to force gay rights down everyones throats". He's getting people to engage, but not all of the engagement is beneficial to the progress of black people.
This.

As it stands, if you kept everything he says but replaced black people with white people, and you turned him white, youd have a more radical Ben Shapiro or Steven Crowder. Something about that doesnt sit right with me, but maybe theres a convincing argument that we need more people like that in the world?
And this.

Do you live in the United States? I can’t imagine a black man living in America, who faces systematic racism and white supremacy on a daily basis, talking like this.
I do.

You can be pro-black without being anti-every one else. If you want to tell me how what he said about mixed kids isn't problematic, I'm all ears.

I do.

You can be pro-black without being anti-every one else. If you want to tell me how what he said about mixed kids isn't problematic, I'm all ears.

I believe you were engaged in a discussion with another poster re: inclusion and society’s expectation for black people (particularly black Americans) to consider everyone.

Your response was one about not attributing the animus of some members of a race, to the great group as a whole.

I asked if you lived in America because I can’t imagine a black man living in this country having this take.

How often do Black people in America get the benefit of being considered as individuals, responsible for themselves, and not all black people (and their actions) as a whole?

You seem to be upset with Umar for painting with a broad brush, when he’s just following the example of American treatment of Black people. This is puzzling to me.

Interesting how Black folks are expected to “take the high road”, even by other blacks…

:emoji_thinking:

This.

And this.

I do.

I dont think its inherently coming from a malicious place, but i dont think enough people peel the layers back enough to realize that their idea of black liberation is actually just white supremacy in black face. Which i cant believe is something we actually want deep down. White supremacy just doesnt just hurt black and brown folks because theyre not white. Do you see how the system treats white people who fall out of that neat upper middle class hetero normative box? Why would I want that for black people at the hands of other black people?

White supremacists often whine about “the great replacement”, the theory of interracial breeding causing the white supremacist population ratio to decrease.

It doesn’t make a lot of sense to me to condemn interracial relationships. You don’t control who you fall in love with in the first place but interracial relationships are also something feared by white supremacists.

I dont think its inherently coming from a malicious place, but i dont think enough people peel the layers back enough to realize that their idea of black liberation is actually just white supremacy in black face.
I don't disagree, and pushing back on that particular understanding of Black liberation (instead of nodding approvingly) helps determine what the motivations are behind the things that are said.

Which i cant believe is something we actually want deep down. White supremacy just doesnt just hurt black and brown folks because theyre not white. Do you see how the system treats white people who fall out of that neat upper middle class hetero normative box? Why would I want that for black people at the hands of other black people?
Just look at the social dynamics within Black nations, and you'll realize that your last question is reality for millions of average/poor black people.

Those who preach the utopia of a black nation don't examine (or shy away from) the reality that when everyone looks the same, there are still ways in which they are different and can be discriminated against: your region of origin, your socioeconomic status, your customs, your religion, your disability status, sexual orientation, etc...

That's why I'm saying, the idea that economic prosperity and social freedom will come from segregation isn't real. If their vision were to become reality, the segregation isn't likely to stop at "who's Black and who isn't."

I believe you were engaged in a discussion with another poster re: inclusion and society’s expectation for black people (particularly black Americans) to consider everyone.

Your response was one about not attributing the animus of some members of a race, to the great group as a whole.

That's not what my response was.

The post that sparked the discussion was about the recent phenomenon of joining Black folks to other minorities in discussing social issues (which the term BlPOC encapsulates). Then, finessence finessence asked about white people's lack of inclusiveness, and I addressed why I had a problem with extending WP historical moves towards exclusion to all other non-black minorities. All these groups don't have the same experience or motivations.

I asked if you lived in America because I can’t imagine a black man living in this country having this take.

How often do Black people in America get the benefit of being considered as individuals, responsible for themselves, and not all black people (and their actions) as a whole?

You seem to be upset with Umar for painting with a broad brush, when he’s just following the example of American treatment of Black people. This is puzzling to me.

Interesting how Black folks are expected to “take the high road”, even by other blacks…

:emoji_thinking:

I dont think anyone is telling black people to take the high road. If you got hate in your heart let it out. I actually encourage that as a hater myself. Bur dont try to do that under the guise of problackness and other dumb hotep type behaviors. Ive seen and heard these idiots try to sugar coat their homophobia and other isms as being good for the black community? :lol:

Last edited:
Why would I want that for black people at the hands of other black people?

I personally do not share Dr. Umar's / radical Black Hebrew Israelite values and principles.

IMHO they more resemble the "powers that were" that put my ancestors on those ships in the first place.

Their "normative box" aint for me no matter how slick they talk.

FDMG Academy whipping posts & lashes Fam?

Word? :lol:

Is that a white woman you following on Instagram?

You still answering to your "slave" name in public?

You ate a hot dog on the 4th of July too???

roots-chappelle.gif

That being said I immediately and unapologetically correct anyone (black or white) that refers to me as a "person of color".

I'm Black.

White supremacists often whine about “the great replacement”, the theory of interracial breeding causing the white supremacist population ratio to decrease.

It doesn’t make a lot of sense to me to condemn interracial relationships. You don’t control who you fall in love with in the first place but interracial relationships are also something feared by white supremacists.

My wife is mixed, she is an act of rebellion embodied.....to both blacks and wypipo apparently. :lol:

That's not what my response was.

The post that sparked the discussion was about the recent phenomenon of joining Black folks to other minorities in discussing social issues (which the term BlPOC encapsulates). Then, finessence finessence asked about white people's lack of inclusiveness, and I addressed why I had a problem with extending WP historical moves towards exclusion to all other non-black minorities. All these groups don't have the same experience or motivations.

Gotcha; I apologize cause I was off with my post then. Respect.

Back
Top Bottom