Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

I jailbroke my 5 the day this joint released and still haven't downloaded 1 package from Cydia. I feel like everything that I used to jailbreak for has been added by Apple to the stock OS. I will try out that JellyLock7 though. No Installous really sucks (I know, it's been dead since before iOS 7). Excuse me for asking something that's probably been asked hundreds of times, but are there any new-ish tweaks worth checking out since iOS 7 has become jailbreakable?

Also who has those cracked Cydia repos? I haven't been jailbroken since like 6.1.3 on my iP4 so I forget them all. CallBar used to be my **** but I ain't trying to pay for it :lol: :evil:

Last edited:
My iphone randomlly goes through streteches where the lock button just stops working and few days/weeks later it will work again for couple weeks and then goes back to not working. I am thinking some time of software glitch, and restoring phone might be the answer, anyone else have this issues.

Is there any tweaks that can change the position of the time/date on the lockscreen?

My iphone randomlly goes through streteches where the lock button just stops working and few days/weeks later it will work again for couple weeks and then goes back to not working. I am thinking some time of software glitch, and restoring phone might be the answer, anyone else have this issues.

What phone do you have? If you have a 5s you def have options

Back
Top Bottom