Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

I swore I wouldn't theme this go around either, lasted about a day after Winterboard was compatible

Info on lock screen?

You need to download Cydget its like winterboard but for Lockscreen themes
the theme i have is Typo5 i got off the cydia.myrepospace.com/imlemonpartying repo
to add my name into the text and change the clock to 12 hrs instead of 24 i used ifile to get into the code and change it pretty simple

still no winterboard for me. That thing used to crash all the time on me....im content for now with just iconoclasm. I still haven't tried springtomize due to battery concerns.

I guess the only reason i actually jailbreak is bitesms, pandoradownloader and moviebox,

^ :lol: I feel you I'm just the other way around. I want what I want and nothing more so all the extra stuff in Bite is just filler for me.

I need that SBSettings update though. I've been fiening to hide these stock apps that never get any play since I got my 5 last April :lol:.

Pretty sure sbsettings will receive no updates.

Thanks for the info I had no idea SBSettings was dead. I'll give CCSettings a try.

Any particular reason why SBS won't be updated?

i tried putting it in dfu mode but it is still stuck on the apple logo anyone else know what to do?

Switched back to iPhone today from a Galaxy s3... Is there another way to get free apps in the past like installous now?

Back
Top Bottom