Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

My iphone randomlly goes through streteches where the lock button just stops working and few days/weeks later it will work again for couple weeks and then goes back to not working. I am thinking some time of software glitch, and restoring phone might be the answer, anyone else have this issues.

What phone do you have? If you have a 5s you def have options

I have the 5,right now I am just using the assistive touch feature to lock my phone but def annoying.

Dow
can you copy the music files and drop them into your actual music? like native music app?

If so where do you put the file
download bridge it lets you transfer any music file from your phone straight to your music library without hooking up to a computer or itunes

Anyone else's apps just suddenly crashing? It seems to affect just my instagram and facebook but they crash within seconds of me opening them. I tried deleting all the latests tweaks i downloaded but i cant seem to find the problem...

^been happening for me too, google, sportscenter as of late, fedex, and a few other randoms been crashing since the JB. Anyone know a fix?

^been happening for me too, google, sportscenter as of late, fedex, and a few other randoms been crashing since the JB. Anyone know a fix?

Uninstalling Winterboard fixed the problem for me. Even after reinstalling it, none of my apps have crashed since. Don't know what was the problem but hey it worked.

Last edited:
Gonna give bitesms a try. I am not sure what the fuss is about. I feel like the stock app works great.

Gonna give bitesms a try. I am not sure what the fuss is about. I feel like the stock app works great.
It's basically the stock app with the option to quick reply and much more. There is no reason not to have it honestly.

Turn off where it always popsup.. Just have it set to when you click it in notification or the little message bubble near clock. It was annoying when it always popped up even during videos

Last edited:
If all you need is quick reply, BiteSMS has too many bells and whistles imo. I've been using a tweak called "Couria" lately and it works great. It's currently in beta but I haven't run into any problems yet. If all you use BiteSMS for is the quick reply function, then definitely give Couria a try. Add repo "http://cydia.qusic.me" to download it.

Anyone know how to get the old bars that show your signal rather than the new dots? I used to like using the "Bars" tweak which showed the actual amount of signal you have but I don't think that'd work with the dots.

EDIT: Found a way to get rid of the signal dots here. The "Bars" tweak also works with it.

Last edited:
We've spoken about couria in here and I like where it's headed. But you can never have too much bells and whistles IMO :lol:

Couria every time I would click the notification and it popsup it scrolls from the very top all the way down through the whole conversation.. It didn't bother me til crazy mentioned it lul

Last edited:
^ :lol: I feel you I'm just the other way around. I want what I want and nothing more so all the extra stuff in Bite is just filler for me.

I need that SBSettings update though. I've been fiening to hide these stock apps that never get any play since I got my 5 last April :lol:.

Last edited:

Uninstalling Winterboard fixed the problem for me. Even after reinstalling it, none of my apps have crashed since. Don't know what was the problem but hey it worked.

Yeah i dumped WB too. Noticed that my battery life has been a lot better as well

Back
Top Bottom