Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

finally got around to getting a repo installed now i got some cydia apps ive been wanting :D

Last edited:
Anonymous, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could hook up a OG Nike Air carrier Logo like the one in this pic..View media item 261513
Man that will look dope. I just suck at photoshop, but I got a boy whos good. Ill try n get this one up soon. I WANT IT TO!!!!

[ATTACHMENT=1961]NikeAir.zip (19k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]

open it up in ifile on your phone. cut/paste in the zeppelin directory.

Getting the hang of this. Pretty addicting trying to come up with the right one. :lol:

got any good recommendations for the signal bars? most I've tried don't work in ios6 yet.

Jailbroke this weekend. Feels good to have it back

Haven't decided on a theme yet...but having bitesms back and sbsettings...feels john goodman

Just got to doing the JB last night.

PISSSED I can't remember any of my themes also do I gotta repurchase Ifile if I already had it before?

I went with fiftyfootshadowsHD theme.

It has a live wallpaper so it constantly changes i hope it doesn't eat my battery. I also have (for now) the LS City DayNight Animated lock screen. Which i like but when i get texts they don't pop up on the screen like in a bar. They flash the bitesms screen but if i see it light up and hit lock......the notification is gone. It just has the icon at the top but no on screen notification. Its kind of annoying.

I want the Metro LS lock screen that looks like windows phone and runs your twitter feed and other RSS feeds directly on the lock screen in the cool metro interface. But i can't find it in cydia...View media item 262244

I jailbroke my iphone and had problems with iMessage and other issues.

Ended up restoring back to normal.

Just got to doing the JB last night.

PISSSED I can't remember any of my themes also do I gotta repurchase Ifile if I already had it before?
You shouldn't have to. I connected with Google and all my purchases from like '10 were still valid.

Need Gridlock to be updated already.

Back
Top Bottom