Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Anyone having issues sending pictures in texts? None of my recipients are receiving pics from me.

Anyone having issues sending pictures in texts? None of my recipients are receiving pics from me.
I had this problem with biteSMS so I deleted it. Not sure if its that or photoalbums+. But intelliscreenX comes with Messages+, so I really dont need biteSMS. Im sure it will be undated to fix that in the future.

You shouldn't have to. I connected with Google and all my purchases from like '10 were still valid.

Need Gridlock to be updated already.

I used it for a different reason, but iblank is a temporary alternative. It makes blank icons that are invisible. That way you can have icons wherever you want them

the zeppelin logos i downloaded from here is not showing up in zeppelin. i downloaded them cut/paste into root-library-zeppelin and i dont see it. help me

The file names need to be specifically named "[email protected]" "[email protected]" and "[email protected]". I see Troy has already named them that way, but they change when people are downloading the images from here to desktop.

So once they are on your desktop, you can just change the filename to that exactly for each one (in a folder of its own as [email protected] etc). Then create the folder on iFunbox under zeppelin and copy/paste they should automatically be there before you even unplug your device or anything. No respring/restart needed.

I don't even want to mess with iFile and doing it all from the phone, although it may be easier.

The file names need to be specifically named "[email protected]" "[email protected]" and "[email protected]". I see Troy has already named them that way, but they change when people are downloading the images from here to desktop.

So once they are on your desktop, you can just change the filename to that exactly for each one (in a folder of its own as [email protected] etc). Then create the folder on iFunbox under zeppelin and copy/paste they should automatically be there before you even unplug your device or anything. No respring/restart needed.

I don't even want to mess with iFile and doing it all from the phone, although it may be easier.

Good lookin' out my man! I knew I was doing something really simple wrong and I couldn't figure what it was. Repped.

No worries, thanks to everyone making the icons for us at the correct image sizes! I'm trying to get that under control to do it myself right now.

did this super mario x bape one:

View media item 262749
[ATTACHMENT=1967]SMB.zip (37k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]

open in ifile, unarchive it, cut/copy, then paste it in library/zeppelin, enjoy.

kanye west grad bear without the background just the bear and planet thing:
View media item 262787
[ATTACHMENT=1968]KWBear.zip (28k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Supreme logo
[ATTACHMENT=1969]Supreme.zip (15k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:
How do I go about applying this? I downloaded through ifile and moved to my themes folder where the others are that I have downloaded directly through cydia. I apply through winterboard and respring and takes me back to the stock theme.
U gotta unarchive it first

and then click on the file and move all of the .theme folders into winterboard

Last edited:
they were already named the proper names with the @2.png theres i think 3 or 4 files. i didnt see it show up in zeppelin after i cut/pasted into root-library-zeppelin

then copy the theme folder and paste it in var/stash/themes.xxx

i made a folder on the desktop with the images inside then drag and drop into ifunbox

then copy the theme folder and paste it in var/stash/themes.xxx

Back
Top Bottom