Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

I did those exact steps for both the themes and they aren't applying. Not sure what the hell I'm doing wrong.

I did those exact steps for both the themes and they aren't applying. Not sure what the hell I'm doing wrong.
Ok so I just applied that theme. For some reason it's not named right sorry.
Add .theme to the end of both files after you move them into the winter board folder.

Anonymous, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could hook up a OG Nike Air carrier Logo like the one in this pic..
Man that will look dope. I just suck at photoshop, but I got a boy whos good. Ill try n get this one up soon. I WANT IT TO!!!!
https://statich.niketalk.com/7/7d/7d924d8e_NikeAir.zip

open it up in ifile on your phone. cut/paste in the zeppelin directory.

Getting the hang of this. Pretty addicting trying to come up with the right one.
laugh.gif
Came out great!

I have a kaws theme I made. I just got a whole bunch of icons off the net and deviant art. If you really want it ill send it when I get a chance

Yeah just the carrier logo would be great!

heres one I quickly did. Its red with black outline. Tried it on my screen it came out :pimp:

[ATTACHMENT=1972]Kaws.zip (17k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]

View media item 263186
white outline same red logo
[ATTACHMENT=1973]KawsW.zip (19k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:
Ok so I just applied that theme. For some reason it's not named right sorry.
Add .theme to the end of both files after you move them into the winter board folder.

I renamed them and still not working. Do they need to fall into the same "theme" folder that i'm seeing my other apps at? Because that's where they're located and still not applying.

I see a separate Winterboard folder but theres nothing in there specific to themes.

I renamed them and still not working. Do they need to fall into the same "theme" folder that i'm seeing my other apps at? Because that's where they're located and still not applying.

I see a separate Winterboard folder but theres nothing in there specific to themes.
What directory are you placing them in? It should be /var/stash/Themes.G9uy9l  (the letters and numbers at the end of Themes are different on all devices)

HOW TO USE iFile to find files:
[h3]File Browser[/h3]
The file browser allows to navigate through the directoryhierarchy of your iPhone or iPod Touch. All supported file typesshow with an icon with a colored symbol. To navigate up in thehierarchy use the left navigation bar button. To navigate down thehierarchy just select a folder. If you touch a file, the associatedviewer will display or play the file (movies and sound). If no vieweris associated with the file, iFile will show a list of applicationsor viewers so that you can choose the one you want to use. To returnto the home directory of user mobile  you just need to use the
HomeButton.png
button. The file browser allows you also to search for file names basedon an entered search pattern. This search functionality is possible innormal and editing mode.
browser.png
[h4]Preferences[/h4]
By pressing the
PreferencesButton.png
button you can change iFile's preferences:
  • Set on exit: If you switch this to on, iFile will storethe current directory when leaving. When switched to off, you canset the directory that iFile should start with.
  • Hidden Files: When switched off, hidden files (starting with a dot) will not be shown by iFile. When on all hidden files and directories will be displayed.
  • Song Titles: When switched on, audio files (mp3 and m4v) willbe displayed with their song title instead of their file name.
  • Thumbnails: When switched on, a thumbnail image will be displayedfor every image file smaller than 1MB instead of the according icon.
  • Theme Name: Selecting this field you get a list of allavailable graphical themes including file icons and mime-type definitions.
  • Sort Order: Choosing the Sort Order field you canselect in which order iFile should list directory contents:
    • Sort by Name
    • Sort by Extension
    • Sort By Size
    • Sort by Date
  • Search Format: Choosing the Search Format field you canselect how the file search will interprete the search text:
    • Simple: The search functionality looks for file names containing the search text, e.g. "test".
    • Wildcard: The search text can contain wildcard characters, e.g. * and ?. The enteredsearch text including wildcards must match the whole filename, e.g. "*test*".
    • Regular Expression: The search text is interpreted as regular expression andmust match the whole file name, e.g. ".*test.*".
    The search strings are always case insensitive and diacritic insensitive (o matches ö).
  • Tabulator Width: The tabulator width field sets howthe Text Viewer will expand tabulators to spaces and vice versa whenreading and writing a file.
  • Font Size: The font size field allows you to specify thefont size to be used by the text viewer.
  • Port Number: The port number field lets you specify theport the Web Server should use.
  • iFile Registration Status: Selecting this field lets youget to the iFile registration settings and status. It describes theregistration process, allows you to buy a license - using Cydia Store -, lets you enter the email address to be used for registration, and shows the registration status. As soon as the registration email address got entered, iFile will try to register your deviceat iphone.heinelt.eu the next time you start iFile. It is possible toregister up to three devices per registration email address.
browser_preferences.png
registration.png
[h4]Edit Mode[/h4]
After pressing the 
edit_button.png
 button you get into edit mode. Here you can select multiple files or folders as in the Apple Mail Application. A double tap selected/deselects all files in a folder.If you use the file search functionality in this mode, you can use all editing functionality on the search results as described below.
browser_edit.png
[h5]Create[/h5]
By pressing the
AddButton.png
button you can create files, folders and symbolic links. The accordingform allows you to set name, type, ownership and access rights.
browser_add.png
[h5]Delete[/h5]
By pressing the
DeleteButton.png
button you can delete the selected files and folders. After confirmation the selected files will be deleted.
browser_delete.png
[h5]Copy, Cut, Paste, Link[/h5]
If you want to copy, link or cut (move) files or directories, you need toselect one or more files or directories and press the 
FileActionButton.png
button.
browser_copycut.png
Then you leave the edit mode, navigate to the directory whereyou want to copy or move the previously selected files to, enteredit mode with 
edit_button.png
 and press again the 
FileActionButton.png
button.
browser_paste.png
Please note that the copy functionality uses the iPhone's global clipboard.Thus, the copied file names can also be pasted in other applications.
[h5]ZIP[/h5]
When you want to add selected files or folders to a ZIP file, press the
ZipButton.png
button, enter a file name (without extension .zip) for the ZIP file andpress Create. By default the file name of the first selected item isshown in the form.
browser_addtozip.png
[h5]Email[/h5]
To add selected files to an email as attachments, press the
EmailButton.png
button. Apple MobileMail will come up with the selected files alreadyattached. You only need to choose the recipient and to press Send.
browser_email.png
[h4]File Attributes[/h4]
If you want to change the name of a file or directory or its fileattributes, press the
SettingsButton.png
button.
For directories you will have the option to change the file permissions and ownership hierarchically:
  •  
  • This applies user and group to all directories and files in the hierarchy.
  •  
  • For subdirectories permissions will be set identically to the ones of the top directory.
  •  
  • For files permissions get set only in respect to read and write as set on top directory. If a file was already executable, it remains executable. Sticky bits get set as on the top level directory.
In case of images or videos (starting with iPhoneOS 3.1) you will alsosee a button that allows you to add the image or video to the iPhone'scamera roll. This way these files will get synchronized with iTunes andvideos can be edited.
browser_attributes.png
If you choose "Open with...", iFile lists you all available viewers.When you select a viewer, the current file will be openedin the chosen viewer.
browser_openwith.png
[h4]Bookmarks[/h4]
By pressing the
BookmarkButton.png
button you can access iFile's bookmarking functionality:
  • Open iFile and Safari bookmarks.
  • Modify iFile bookmarks.
  • Add iFile bookmarks.
  • Add iFile bookmark folders.
bookmarks.png
[h5]Edit Bookmarks[/h5]
Just tap the 
edit_button.png
 button toedit iFile bookmarks, e.g. move, change or delete them.
bookmarks_edit.png
[h5]Add iFile Bookmarks[/h5]
By pressing the
AddButton.png
button you can add iFile bookmarks.
bookmarks_add.png

Back
Top Bottom