Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Just ordered my 5

Got an early upgrade next month but they were able to give it to me 2 weeks early. Plus they charged it to my bill :pimp:

Can't wait to jailbreak it

Just ordered my 5

Got an early upgrade next month but they were able to give it to me 2 weeks early. Plus they charged it to my bill :pimp:

Can't wait to jailbreak it

WIN.

What version you end up with? I swear next iPhone I get WILL be 32gb

i downloaded the cracked version of bite sms but it still says my license has been up? how do i fix this?

^me too. It was working fine till yesterday now it always says that. I don't know how to fix it.

i downloaded the cracked version of bite sms but it still says my license has been up? how do i fix this?

^me too. It was working fine till yesterday now it always says that. I don't know how to fix it.

Both of yall gotta do this:

BiteSMS VERSION 7.3
Download: http://limelinx.com/vmta
Remember to follow these steps first if you have biteSMS already installed.
1- Uninstall BiteSMS
2- go to User/Library via ifile
3- Delete the entire BiteSMS Folder
4- Respring
5- Download the Deb file
6- Install
7- REBOOT, not respring

^^ thanks for the help but i have no idea how to do that haha..i deleted the bitesms folder in ifile but im still seeing the bitesms app on my home screen. am i supposed to search for bitesms 7.3 on cydia?

^^ thanks for the help but i have no idea how to do that haha..i deleted the bitesms folder in ifile but im still seeing the bitesms app on my home screen. am i supposed to search for bitesms 7.3 on cydia?

Uninstall the App through Cydia first, then delete it through iFile. Then follow the rest of the steps.

Last edited:
like i said earlier in the thread a new ios is comming soon i believe this weekend or early next week...make sure you back up your shsh blobs.... and turn ota updates off your phone and auto updates on itunes....evasion will not be compatible with the new 6.1...which is nothing but apple attempt to fix the "bug" aka security loophole that was used to jailbreak the ios.

Just downloaded something off cydia and now my i5 is turning on and off by itself what should i do? right now i have it plugged into itunes, still restarting, going to do a restore but wanted to see if theres any other option so i can save all my stuff.

Just downloaded something off cydia and now my i5 is turning on and off by itself what should i do? right now i have it plugged into itunes, still restarting, going to do a restore but wanted to see if theres any other option so i can save all my stuff.
try safemode and go to sbsettings and look for all tweaks etc.... and turn them off seperately to you find the culprit. or you can use a i funbox, diskaid etc... and backup everything (including cydia tweaks etc...) or if you can get to cydia etc... get pkgbackup and backup and save current state of phone and then do a restore and rejailbreak.

try safemode and go to sbsettings and look for all tweaks etc.... and turn them off seperately to you find the culprit. or you can use a i funbox, diskaid etc... and backup everything (including cydia tweaks etc...) or if you can get to cydia etc... get pkgbackup and backup and save current state of phone and then do a restore and rejailbreak.

I cant get into my phone it keep rebooting, im a noob to the ifunbox help me out

I cant get into my phone it keep rebooting, im a noob to the ifunbox help me out
i would suggest getting a program like ireb and placing the phone in pwn mode...also to be honest since one of your cydia tweaks apps or repos is the culprit...i wouldnt want to backup and restore them seeing as you dont know which one it is...thus will only be placing the problem back on the device.

I say use something like iphoneexplorer, ibrowser...and pretty much copy all your repos/tweaks etc...on like notepad etc... and restore the phone to stock thru itunes... then rejailbreak. In doing so you wont loose any of your contacts/phone history etc...but to be safe/reassuring...get diskaid and do a manual back up to your pc all of your pics/sms/mms/app logs etc... into folders onto your pc and label them accordingly

to use ifunbox is simple go into classic mode...go to system applications and folders...and simply do a copy/backup to pc...if you insist on backing up everything

I would just do a full restore as new. Be careful and make sure all packages are compatable before downloading them. A full restore only takes about 10-20 minutes. U will lose your texted and maybe some photos if you didnt save them from your comp, but o well. Its not that big of a deal.

If you do decide to restore as new check my long post from page 31. It shows you how to add pics back into the camera roll and add your notes back in after you restore as new

Btw how much would my verizon iPhone 4 go for? Since I'm gettin the 5 on Thursday I don't need this

Anyone recommend any app switcher tweaks? I had Auxo, but it would make my phone respring in safe mode way too often. Using Multistorey now which just adds another row of apps.

EDIT: Also, is there any way I can make Google Maps the default map app?:nerd:

Last edited:
If you do decide to restore as new check my long post from page 31. It shows you how to add pics back into the camera roll and add your notes back in after you restore as new

Btw how much would my verizon iPhone 4 go for? Since I'm gettin the 5 on Thursday I don't need this
bout 100-150 give or take... the verizon version and sprint version go for the most along with the color white (dont really know why) also dude can use a iexplorer, diskaid, iphonebrowser and save pics/sms/notes etc on his pc

Multifl0w and cardswitcher are also  good mutitasking alternatives. Not sure if they been updated yet tho either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom