Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

I've noticed with the mixing of the icons, the jaku icons are slightly bigger than the ayecon icons. Any way to correct this?

I THINK to do that you would have to pull the image file off your phone and onto a computer and resize using an image editing program (Photoshop, Gimp etc) and figure out what the size of the icons are exactly you need to want it to match. Once that size is known you can just resize the icons and it should work.

But I'm not sure about that. I'm not too good at the image editing stuff.

Speaking of icons, anybody ever seen a "jumpman Jordan" zeppelin in the font of the XI tongue? THAT would be dope!

I tried finding images of that raw text and can't online.

Speaking of icons, anybody ever seen a "jumpman Jordan" zeppelin in the font of the XI tongue? THAT would be dope!

I tried finding images of that raw text and can't online.

try these: the carrier space is too small of a canvas to add both jumpman and jordan spelled out so I just used the jumpman logo paired with the jumpman word in xi font.

See which one fits your phone better:

Big, Grey Outline
[ATTACHMENT=2064]AJ XI.zip (27k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]
Big, White Outline
[ATTACHMENT=2065]JordanXI.zip (25k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]
Small, Black Outline
[ATTACHMENT=2066]XIJordan.zip (22k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]

try these: the carrier space is too small of a canvas to add both jumpman and jordan spelled out so I just used the jumpman logo paired with the jumpman word in xi font.

See which one fits your phone better:

Big, Grey Outline
[ATTACHMENT=2064]AJ XI.zip (27k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]
Big, White Outline
[ATTACHMENT=2065]JordanXI.zip (25k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]
Small, Black Outline
[ATTACHMENT=2066]XIJordan.zip (22k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Those are sweet. Thanks.

Anybody know the file path to move a .zip file downloaded of wallpapers to be able to apply them? I'm struggling to figure out where to drop them in iFile.

I guess i need to respring, because that's the folder I dropped them in and they didn't show when I tried to navigate through settings to change.

I guess i need to respring, because that's the folder I dropped them in and they didn't show when I tried to navigate through settings to change.
you might have to label them different. Take a look at the stock wallpapers. Each one is lables 3 different ways. One is just a preview so you can see it through the settings app. Just take the wallpaper you want and label it with the next number inline (all 3 ways of course) and you should be able to use it. Of course respring after too!

Hey guys, just jailbreaked my iPhone 5 yesterday but noticed it no longer connects to my car via Bluetooth...

I already deleted it and tried to pair it again but it won't connect, any ideas? Thanks!

you might have to label them different. Take a look at the stock wallpapers. Each one is lables 3 different ways. One is just a preview so you can see it through the settings app. Just take the wallpaper you want and label it with the next number inline (all 3 ways of course) and you should be able to use it. Of course respring after too!

I'll try this method when I get home, didn't actually get to earlier.

I think what I was going for more was where is the Photos app path and just drop them there? Instead of the actual stock iPhone wallpaper path.

I'll try this method when I get home, didn't actually get to earlier.

I think what I was going for more was where is the Photos app path and just drop them there? Instead of the actual stock iPhone wallpaper path.

O well then just open the image in ifile. There's an icon that looks kinda like a folder on the bottom. Just press it and it will save the picture to ur photos app.

Back
Top Bottom