Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

How do you change typo5 ls wallpaper?
Use ifile

Go var/stash/themes and select dslk-typo5.theme and inside you see a file that's BG.png. Just copy and paste whatever image you want into that folder and rename it to that and delete the original image from the folder path.

If you wanna keep the OG typo5 wallpaper for later just click on the image in ifile and save to photo library.

How do you change typo5 ls wallpaper?
Use ifile

Go var/stash/themes and select dslk-typo5.theme and inside you see a file that's BG.png. Just copy and paste whatever image you want into that folder and rename it to that and delete the original image from the folder path.

If you wanna keep the OG typo5 wallpaper for later just click on the image in ifile and save to photo library.

Stock weather app from iPhone.View media item 312245

what is the app called in cydia? have been trying to find that for intelliscreeen

Add the first repo and get iPhone native apps, install and respring

View media item 312922

Want to send your last photo taken on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to your friend ?
Well now you can.
Most of us take snaps on our iOS devices all the time. Fun as it is, it builds up quiet the collection.
Which is great but not when you want to send your latest photo to one of your friends.
You’ll end up scrolling through the whole photo.app until you find the one you literally taken 2 minutes ago, it’s one of peoples pet hates and especially mine!
Once again Cydia has come to our rescue for Jailbroken devices!
LastPic has just been released to the Jailbreak community which can solve this problem with one tap of the screen!

LastPicEnabled.png

Such a small tweak like this makes a difference! Doesn't work with Bite...

Last edited:
[h1]LTE ANYWHERE[/h1]

Dont know if many ppl know this....but their are areas that carry lte service, but it is restricted for use of a certain carrier. In other words lets say you have a iphone 5 att, but you are in a area that is restricted to lets say verizon lte service (meaning if you were in this area you would be reduced to 3g speeds etc) with this little tweak and app you can use lte anywhere lte service is available regardless of carriers area.

1. Add the repo: "http://v.backspace.jp/repo/"

2. Install CommCenter Patch

3. Reboot
4. Install below, and you will see a toggle for it in sbsettings.

co.rainstone.LTEenabler.deb

Is the toggle switch the one that says Data?

my bad its in settings where it is enable 4g etc... wifi . i think there is a toggle that is in cydia that lets you turn/switch 4g/lte on and off. Disclaimer.... i do know you can recieve and use 4g/lte in any area that has it, but i dont know if your speed will increase based on which carrier area you are in.

i have att and their lte/4g average is 37.2 mbps while verizon is 28 mbps and sprints is 21.7 mbps. So what im saying is im not sure if you have a lets say sprint phone and you are out of their coverage area and in a att area you will be getting 37.2 mbps. You might sstill be getting the slower speeds of sprints. But at least you will still be getting lte/4g speed.

my bad its in settings where it is enable 4g etc... wifi . i think there is a toggle that is in cydia that lets you turn/switch 4g/lte on and off. Disclaimer.... i do know you can recieve and use 4g/lte in any area that has it, but i dont know if your speed will increase based on which carrier area you are in.

i have att and their lte/4g average is 37.2 mbps while verizon is 28 mbps and sprints is 21.7 mbps. So what im saying is im not sure if you have a lets say sprint phone and you are out of their coverage area and in a att area you will be getting 37.2 mbps. You might sstill be getting the slower speeds of sprints. But at least you will still be getting lte/4g speed.

Can you show me a screenshot? Can't find it.

I'm going to look into that icleaner. I really really need to clean up my tweaks and stuff. I feel like my battery is draining faster lately.

http://www.mediafire.com/?r1xtj3i61hywxrv#

back2deb will backup all your repos and tweaks apps settings from cydia. simply install, make sure you have openssh installed and to make backups use tweak and ssh to var/mobile/backtodeb and from there you can copy paste on your pc and you can also copy and paste back to phone.

and wsup with pandoraskips, im still getting ads

and pandora downloader. whats going on lol

Last edited:
I have a 4S and Auxo causes my phone to respring to safe mode also. It's not as bad as before so I'm just dealing with it for now.

What I liked about Auxo was swiping down to close an app in the bottom app tray. Swtichy reverts back to the hold until red x pops up.

Back
Top Bottom