Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

What the hell is causing Auxo to do that? I run it with zephyr and have no issues when dragging from bottom to show apps.

Side note: I bought myself the Mophie Helium today because I couldn't even wait a week for the Air. I like it a lot. :smokin

question for you guys

is there a point in having safari download enabler when you have ifile already?

EXTRAORDINARY SWAG

i have those wifis for the status bar and the signal bars to go with...

where do i ssh them in at? i thought it was in the var/stash/themes and respring, but that did not work.

thank you.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to transfer GIFS from a mac to the iPhone? I tried using iTunes but the GIFS are just photos after the transfer. 
ohwell.gif

does the same **** to me

Same here.. I had to get rid of it too smh

What I liked about Auxo was swiping down to close an app in the bottom app tray. Swtichy reverts back to the hold until red x pops up.

If you have Springtomize, there is a setting you can enable that will auto show the red x, every time you open the multitask area.

Settings > Springtomize > App Switcher > Start Editing

EXTRAORDINARY SWAG

i have those wifis for the status bar and the signal bars to go with...

where do i ssh them in at? i thought it was in the var/stash/themes and respring, but that did not work.

thank you.

Did you enable and drag all the way to the top in Winterboard?

tap and hold on the image. then a pop up saying "save image" will appear
pretty much. i got a bunch of nt gifs saved

I need to do this :lol:

The more and more I think about it, Springtomize really has to be one of the best things from Cydia. How the hell is all that in ONE app?

tap and hold on the image. then a pop up saying "save image" will appear
pretty much. i got a bunch of nt gifs saved

I need to do this :lol:

The more and more I think about it, Springtomize really has to be one of the best things from Cydia. How the hell is all that in ONE app?

The only reason I uninstalled springtomize long ago was because of this http://insanelyi.com/topic/9379-rem...weaks-because-springtomize-eats-your-idevice/

It makes sense and I have control over the tweaks installed instead of every tweak being installed.

So instead of 120 only about 15.

Last edited:
Is there anything that hides the AM/PM on all clocks and create folders in dock? Trying to get rid of sringtomize.

Also are there any good lock screen top bar hiders? Most of them won't allow me to use the media player by double clicking home button. It's like as if it'll block it. Thanks for any help.

Is there anything that hides the AM/PM on all clocks and create folders in dock? Trying to get rid of sringtomize.

Also are there any good lock screen top bar hiders? Most of them won't allow me to use the media player by double clicking home button. It's like as if it'll block it. Thanks for any help.

Any particular reason for getting rid of Springtomize?

For the LockScreen, I use: AutoLSMusicControls and LockScreen Clock Hide

Both are free. Since you are hiding the top bar on the Lock Screen with LockScreen Clock Hide, with AutoLSMusicControls, it will show the music controls when you double click the home button.

i know sbsettings can hide the am/pm

use folder enhancer to create folders in the dock. the deb file was posted in here a few pages back

Any particular reason for getting rid of Springtomize?

For the LockScreen, I use: AutoLSMusicControls and LockScreen Clock Hide

Both are free. Since you are hiding the top bar on the Lock Screen with LockScreen Clock Hide, with AutoLSMusicControls, it will show the music controls when you double click the home button.

Thanks! No real reason just want to minimize my tweaks and only reason I use springtomize was for the AM/PM and top bar hide

Removed springtomizer just for the battery life as well.

Anyone know how to enable the notification center in the lock screen & hide the auto-lock icon on the status bar? thanks!

Back
Top Bottom