Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Removed springtomizer just for the battery life as well.

Anyone know how to enable the notification center in the lock screen & hide the auto-lock icon on the status bar? thanks!

bulletin. that has notification center at lock screen just have to swipe down

I'm using tetherme for tethering and it's damn near flawless. Is there a better alternative?

Also, does anybody use ios6 colorful statusbar? I love this tweak. Simple yet changes the look of the bar. Anybody have an idea of how to change the colors of the icons to whatever one you want?

I use springtomize to make my icons smaller, change font ad size of the labels, give my dock perspective and other things. What alternatives can I use to save battery life cuz my life is turrible!

EXTRAORDINARY SWAG

i have those wifis for the status bar and the signal bars to go with...

where do i ssh them in at? i thought it was in the var/stash/themes and respring, but that did not work.

thank you.

My bad for the late reply but mine work fine in Winterboard make sure whatever other themes you have installed don't have their own default wifi and signal bars or make sure you drag the theme up to the top

I just disabled Springtomize, definitely going to pay attention to see how this battery life changes.

Took back the Mophie too. :lol:

Seems like mine has been too. I've lost noticeably less this evening since uninstalling. I didn't even really use much of the tweaks from the app.

can't go against the peeps at insaneyli, those dudes are serious about tweaks. :lol:

Cascade is nice and everything but uninstalling it for some reason makes it much smoother. Some times the app on the dock would lock up because of the cascade animation.

Last edited:
no worries.

it all worked out BUT

how do i add the bigger status bar symbols?

mine are the smaller size...

i just add the folder, and thats what it gave me.

can't go against the peeps at insaneyli, those dudes are serious about tweaks. :lol:

Cascade is nice and everything but uninstalling it for some reason makes it much smoother. Some times the app on the dock would lock up because of the cascade animation.

Which app? Mine has been perfect.

Does anyone have trouble opening the camera, whether its from the lock screen or homepage? Mine almost never works and it always resprings my phone :smh: :smh:

posted this in the other thread but wondering if somebody here can help me
What if I buy a brand new sealed iPad that probably fell off a truck. The serial pulls up on the apple website as legit an shows no "purchase date."
Is it cool to just register it under your normal apple id, or should You create a new one just to be on the safe side?
Mods please delete if inappropriate

posted this in the other thread but wondering if somebody here can help me
What if I buy a brand new sealed iPad that probably fell off a truck. The serial pulls up on the apple website as legit an shows no "purchase date."
Is it cool to just register it under your normal apple id, or should You create a new one just to be on the safe side?
Mods please delete if inappropriate
lol the ole fell off the truck lol.... unless it has been reported nothing can happen. if you checked. the only time it could be a problem if it was activated thru a service like verizon in which it would have a good/bad esn.

Does anybody know how to change the color of items on ios6 colorful status bar tweak? I can't figure this out for the life of me and tried looking a few places with no luxk

Does anyone have trouble opening the camera, whether its from the lock screen or homepage? Mine almost never works and it always resprings my phone :smh: :smh:

I was having the same problem so I deleted Auxo and it's worked fine ever since.

Deleted Springtomize as well, battery has been great

no I meant when I had cascade enabled, any apps on the dock would lock up randomly when I would press it forcing me to do a hard reset. Mind you I place all my apps on the dock.

Anyway looks like Auxo was the culprit with the random re-springs to safe mode. Its been 2 days since I had a safe mode re-spring knock on wood. Something in the auxo program must not be playing nice with ios6 while everything else in it is okay with ios6.

Man, speaking of camera, it did kind of take a second today to snag a quick pic.

I don't want to let go of Auxo, but I might and try out this switchy and see if I can get used to the old icons again. It felt so weird using my ipad to close apps the other day.

Speaking of iPad, anybody have a jailbroken iPad as well? I just can't seem to get as much fuctionality out of it compared to the phone. It's just kind of boring.

I've been using Auxo for weeks and haven't had any problems with the camera/respring. The only time I get resprung into safe mode is when I download something from cydia that isn't compatible.

Does anybody know how to change the color of items on ios6 colorful status bar tweak? I can't figure this out for the life of me and tried looking a few places with no luxk

have to use winterboard. the status bar images aren't pngs like other icons. they're all in some folder as a 1 big file

Is there a tweak or anything that can make where safari/youtube videos play in the background? Idk why apple took it off in the new update, i used it for listening to music videos

Last edited:
Is there a tweak or anything that can make where safari/youtube videos play in the background? Idk why apple took it off in the new update, i used it for listening to music videos
you could just d/l or convert them and play thru the ipod in the background....and i think yourtube plays in the background....the cydia version of youtube.

I've been using Auxo for weeks and haven't had any problems with the camera/respring. The only time I get resprung into safe mode is when I download something from cydia that isn't compatible.

You have a superior iPhone/Cydia my friend

I think you guys just have the wrong combination of apps, WITH Auxo, that's messing your iPhone up

So today I really put my phone to the test and used it up this whole morning. My battery life is awful. I am it is 10:27 am and i am currently at 26% left. Left my house at 6:45 am at 100%. Less than 4 hours my phone dropped that quick. That can't be normal. How many tweaks/packages have you guys downloaded cuz this is insane. I just deleted springtomize. Lets see how much longer my phone can go without dying.

Back
Top Bottom