Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

So today I really put my phone to the test and used it up this whole morning. My battery life is awful. I am it is 10:27 am and i am currently at 26% left. Left my house at 6:45 am at 100%. Less than 4 hours my phone dropped that quick. That can't be normal. How many tweaks/packages have you guys downloaded cuz this is insane. I just deleted springtomize. Lets see how much longer my phone can go without dying.

what about apple settings? location services, Bluetooth, time zone settings, iAds all that stuff. wi fi

if anything just restore as new. I posted a tutorial for getting your pics and notes back after restoring as new. it's on a couple pages back

you could just d/l or convert them and play thru the ipod in the background....and i think yourtube plays in the background....the cydia version of youtube.

i dont want to dl everything i want to listen to, thanks for letting me know about yourtube gonna go dl that now, what about safari audio/videos can anything be done about that?

i dont want to dl everything i want to listen to, thanks for letting me know about yourtube gonna go dl that now, what about safari audio/videos can anything be done about that?
lol you know what it can and mines does but to be honest i dont know what i did to get it to do it... ill try to crackpot and think of it and post when i do

is the springtomize battery drain a myth or is that real?

cause mine has been good
nerd.gif
it isnt...and this isnt directed to you but just follwoing the thread and ppl having respring issues... short battery life etc... other issues.

Whether ppl realize this or not (not to insult intellect of you guys) but the reason for the lag, battery etc... issues with certain apps is the phone is a cpu. Think of it this way, all these visual enhancements, and tweaks you guys do to your phone that oly modify, enhance, change the look of the phone, are continous running programs. Look at it like this, if you was on your laptop, and you was running like 10 12 games, had several video players going, trying to run adobe illustrator.... would you be suprised that your cpu was hanging up, having issues, lagging, straining your laptop and draining the battery faster? 

find a theme that has all the status bar icons. I know Carla has them. then just change the colors in photoshop. that's the only way to do it

Are you familiar with the tweak I'm talking about? (Ios6 colorfulstatusbar)I feel like I should be able to go through them since they're already themed. I just gotta find the file destination for it.

Are you familiar with the tweak I'm talking about? (Ios6 colorfulstatusbar)I feel like I should be able to go through them since they're already themed. I just gotta find the file destination for it.

I forgot where it is but you can't edit the icons, I wanted to do the same thing too

I forgot where it is but you can't edit the icons, I wanted to do the same thing too

Damn I was hoping to just delete and add the new one in the folder. Damn. I just hate LTE being red now but love everything else.

Damn I was hoping to just delete and add the new one in the folder. Damn. I just hate LTE being red now but love everything else.

since you have that tweak and winterboard you can change the color of the icon. use ifunbox and change it in photoshop

but you can't change anything in the status bar without winterboard. there are images on the icons on the phone. they're all clumped together in some weird file

cydia seriously needs to organize their files better. Feels like every time I need a tweak or theme, I have to search through google first to find out what I need/want. Are there some hidden filters to improve searches or something in cydia?

I wish I could disable ads on cydia. So annoying. Filtering def is horrible if there's a way to clean it up I'd love to know as well

Apple has released 6.1.3 which breaks the evasi0n jailbreak. You can no longer restore through iTunes. If you do you will not be able to jailbreak.

Last edited:
Apple has released 6.1.3 which breaks the evasi0n jailbreak. You can no longer restore through iTunes. If you do you will not be able to jailbreak.

Isn't there a tweak to avoid having the app badge on the settings? Or is that included in the cydia update?

Isn't there a tweak to avoid having the app badge on the settings? Or is that included in the cydia update?
Yes there is its something like no system update or something like that I cant remember off  the top of my head. I'm sure if you look in cydia there are afew different ways to hide a badge for whatever app you want.

posted this in the other thread but wondering if somebody here can help me

What if I buy a brand new sealed iPad that probably fell off a truck. The serial pulls up on the apple website as legit an shows no "purchase date."

Is it cool to just register it under your normal apple id, or should You create a new one just to be on the safe side?

Mods please delete if inappropriate
lol the ole fell off the truck lol.... unless it has been reported nothing can happen. if you checked. the only time it could be a problem if it was activated thru a service like verizon in which it would have a good/bad esn.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom