Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

I went through 5 iphones due to how annoying it was to jailbreak iphones back in the 3gs days.

Bricked iphones for days.

It's crazy how easy it is to jailbreak now. I couldn't even fathom doing a tethered JB these days.

Bite is still in bets for iOS7 and has no functionality for the 5s yet. Give it a few weeks and well have a full version.

So my phone has been acting strange lately after JB and I only have a gandfull of tweaks installed. Maybe you guys have some insight.

So my phone randomly turns brightness all the way to 100 and auto brightness is off. Also, I look at my status bar and randomly my phone will be in do not disturb mode?

I have f.lux, pandora downloader, xbmc, appcake, and activator.

EDIT: I'm on an iphone 5. Also, AppCake seems to have uninstalled itself and I continue to attempt to download Adblock 3.1 from bigboss and after install I click on the icon and a old looking version not formatted to iphone 5 length pops up and the closes a second later, rendering the app useless.

Last edited:
F.lux is what is doing that to your brightness. That happens during the day right, the 100%?
Yea, I actually think I figured it out. I always had auto brightness set to off and when flux installed it turned on. I just switched it to off yesterday and no problems yet. But f.lex for late night browsing is :pimp:

Appcake thing happens after restarting springboard coming off a tweak install. You don't lose any of the apps from it though, it's annoying but takes 30secs to reinstall.

There's a tweak I found that fully works with 5s and below..."clever pin" lets you bypass the security code when connected to selected wifi networks. This is PERFECT for me. I don't need touch id when at home. It's annoying replying to texts and doing the thumb every time.

You can also use it when playing music or select a pre determined time. ITS AWESOME

Virtual Home tweak > *

I don't need to actually press the home button. It uses the touch id in 5s so you only have to place your finger on the home button, ... perfect for someone like me who always messes up the home button overtime..

Loving it!

I hope they add the mute feature back to bite. Quick reply and muting group messages are the main reasons why I used it.

Back
Top Bottom