Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Again can someone explain what's so great about bite SMS ? When I was using it on the previous jailbreak it would just somehow interfere with my iMessages

Doesn't replaces the Stock Messages app automatically? or has an option to disable it once you installed the Bitesms?

Quick reply. Nuff said.

cydelete works now too at least for the 4S....very convenient....lets you delete JB apps like normal...instead of going into cydia and unistalling

BITE BITE BITE

Working good on the 5s beautifully. Woke up to that news. Amazing.

That virtual home tweak is good too.

I'm guessing xsellize doesn't have the newest version.

Install cydias official beta repo.

The first movie box I downloaded told me I needed to upgrade. When I tried to it told me I didn't have the source to do it. So I searched google and found that one and I talked and haven't had the pop up since.

Got it! I forgot I changed it on my iphone 4 to look like the normal messaging app. Didn't think it would remember.

The first movie box I downloaded told me I needed to upgrade. When I tried to it told me I didn't have the source to do it. So I searched google and found that one and I talked and haven't had the pop up since.

Got it! I forgot I changed it on my iphone 4 to look like the normal messaging app. Didn't think it would remember.[/quote)
Add this source to get the latest movie box.

App is fire got to watch springbreakers on my device

itunes skip is legit

too bad itunes/pandora isnt that good :smh:

still very useful

Just tired to Jb my brother phone, did all the steps correct, now it's stick a Apple boot up screen! Any clue what to do?

Just tired to Jb my brother phone, did all the steps correct, now it's stick a Apple boot up screen! Any clue what to do?

is your brother with you? if not put it down, walk away, and act like you don't know what happened.
If he is with you. R.I.P.

is your brother with you? if not put it down, walk away, and act like you don't know what happened.
If he is with you. R.I.P.
dont scare the kid
laugh.gif
I've been through 5 iphones that had this problem after a jb attempt.

Bite has been causing some problems and not working after a bit of time. It's also interrupting with zeppelin for some reason.

Btw Spotify is official free on mobile devices if you use shuffle, and completely free for tablets.

You upgraded OTA instead of hard install on iTunes. Enter DFU mode and then restore (and upgrade) and do it again. No worries.

Hey guys I have a 5 that's still Jailbroken on 6.0. Is the 7 jailbreak stable enough to move forward or should I just stay on this jailbreak?

Back
Top Bottom