Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

I tried to use tiny umbrella to back up my jailbreak and it says it fails to back up. Anybody else had this issue? I have a 5s.

anybody able to theme yet. My friend downloaded winterboard and has a theme on it....but i hated winterboard on 6.0....would always crash my stuff for no reason. Any alternatives or is it more stable on ios7

I don't think WB has been updated just because it's such an overhaul. I'm sure it will be sooner than later.

I don't eem know if I wanna theme though. I'm one of the select few who actually like iOS7 look and icons :D

What's the best battery saving app out there?... all these tweaks are draining my batt... i just want an app or tweak that turns off wifi/3g when i put my phone on sleep

for those of you with battery problems list the tweaks you have

Activator
BiteSMS
Dockshift
FlipControlCenter
HiddenSettings7
LockScreenTool
Message Customiser
NoSlowAnimations
Statusbarfix2
Swipe Selection
SwitchSpring
Virtual Home
Zeppelin

Thats ALL i installed anyway.

I just turned off the option "Enable Quick Unlock" in Virtual Home tweak ...where it says " Consume certain amount of battery" next to it :lol:

any else hate the placement of the buttons on bitesms. i hate that i have to swipe to the side for popup and send now.

I need to keep my phone as basic as possible
embarassed.gif
I know the struggle....
roll.gif

It's an alternative messaging app besides the stock one that allows for more features and functions than the basic app. Quick reply is a lot of people's favorite thing with bite. You can theme, mute convos, etc.

Is there a repo with update cracked apps? I need Gridlock 2.0 for free and the Sinful repo is lacking.
try some of these.

cydia.xsellize.com

ihackstore.com/repo

repo.hackyouriphone.org

i personally like xsellize as their cracked apps are often up to date.

I'm waiting for IntelliScreen X to drop so I can jailbreak. It's too good on my 6.0 jailbreak for me to come off at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom