Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

do the png files have to be a certain size or am i not added in ifunbox properly
I still have no idea how this works. Saved the images as .png in my desktop, added a new folder on ifunbox, dragged in the images to folder and nothing. I tried to replace it with one of stock logos and still nothing. When I deleted one of the stock logos on accident it didn't show up on zeppelin. Some one make a tutorial on YouTube haha.
Did you rename the files?

People having problems putting the zeppelin logos and getting them to work, check this video out. You can also use ifile instead of doing it on your computer. Make sure their labeled correctly.

TO INSTALL YOUR OWN LOGO:
1. On your local machine create a folder titled for your theme name.
2. Put images in it titled as follows: silver.png for the silver bar, black.png for the black bar, and etched.png for notification center. Make sure to add @2x to the file name if it is a retina icon.
3. Copy this folder from your computer to /Library/Zeppelin
4. Open Settings->Zeppelin  and it should appear in the list

Put themes in /Library/Zeppelin after installation. Check the pre-installed ones to see how it is done.

Last edited:
seems like the weather fix update was already sent in that cydia UI kit file. But of course it did not fix it because app sync also screws up your pl list. So anyone that has the weather bug, do not install app sync until you install the UI kit file update FIRST then after a reboot re-install app sync if you like.

For the people who had app sync already installed and recently dl'ed and installed the cydia update fixes for said weather bug and long boot times hoping it would fix the problem, this workaround solved it. Of course UNINSTALL app sync first again and then proceed with these instructions. READ CAREFULLY and FOLLOW EVERY STEP. IF done correctly and carefully it should be very straightforward.

http://imodhelp.com/showthread.php?...her-App-Issue-After-Jailbreaking-With-Evasi0n

People having problems putting the zeppelin logos and getting them to work, check this video out. You can also use ifile instead of doing it on your computer. Make sure their labeled correctly.

correct me if I'm wrong, but for ifile to work:
1. You dl the images you want as long as they are the right dimensions like for example off this NT thread
2. Find recently dled images using iFile in your media/DCIM file
3. Copy the images and rename them to the format needed
4. Then create a new folder in /Library/Zeppelin and paste the properly renamed images in there
5. Open up zeppelin and enjoy.

is this right? don't feel like dl'ing another program just to transfer files from my pc to phone.

Am i the only one whos iphone 5 on 6.1 freezing up with this jailbreak? Everything I've installed is 0s6 compatible st that.
I also need theme suggestions . I haven't found one that I really like yet.

correct me if I'm wrong, but for ifile to work:
1. You dl the images you want as long as they are the right dimensions like for example off this NT thread
2. Find recently dled images using iFile in your media/DCIM file
3. Copy the images and rename them to the format needed
4. Then create a new folder in /Library/Zeppelin and paste the properly renamed images in there
5. Open up zeppelin and enjoy.

is this right? don't feel like dl'ing another program just to transfer files from my pc to phone.
I would download the files provided, but you could just grab the images themselves I guess and rename them yes. I use ifile its by far the easier way I think.

TO INSTALL YOUR OWN LOGO:
1. On your local machine create a folder titled for your theme name.
2. Put images in it titled as follows: silver.png for the silver bar, black.png for the black bar, and etched.png for notification center. Make sure to add @2x to the file name if it is a retina icon.
3. Copy this folder from your computer to /Library/Zeppelin
4. Open Settings->Zeppelin  and it should appear in the list

Last edited:
anyone have a recommendation for a simple app to make the stock weather app dynamic? i.e. make it display current weather.

Back
Top Bottom