Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Is it finally time to upgrade? I've been jailbroken on iOS6 this whole time (iPhone 4s) and afraid to upgrade due to the lack of compatibility.

Is anyone still experiencing any issues Thanks in advance

Is it finally time to upgrade? I've been jailbroken on iOS6 this whole time (iPhone 4s) and afraid to upgrade due to the lack of compatibility.

I been checking in here for a while now because I'm in the same dilemma for the most part. I have a 5 and still on 6.0 jailbreak and everyone in here has encouraged me to come off of it and upgrade, however iono how well the compatibility is with 4s. Hopefully it's as good as 5, at least that's what has the most favorable mentions are as far as I've been lurking.

Does anyone have this problem.. when trying to add a repo but you just get stuck on black loading screen with " done: packages " ... it shows that is loading but it just never stops :smh::smh:

^ I've had that problem in the past and it seemed like bad connections or something at the time. Waited and worked.

The mute function for BiteSMS is worth jailbreaking alone. I hate group texts that you don't want to be on, and all you have to do is hold down on the message to block/mute them. Can't wait until Bite puts this back in!

Yeah I'm excited about that too sounds legit. Loving the work that the team has put in for it so far.

Not new to JailBreaking, but new to the iOS 7 jailbreak.. any links to for must have apps, repos, etc..? :nerd:

Hey guys just wondering how do you remove the dock bar from the homepage? Its cool in some instances but with custom wallpapers it kinda looks blah

You need to start deleting repos.. Happened to me I deleted a lot of the pirate ones and I'm good.. Still have a few.

Keep deleting non important ones and it should work.

Not sure what changed on Bite but every new release gets me excited because it should mean more stability and improvements.

These guys are moving FAST. I have absolutely no problem with having a full paid license for their app. If apple doesn't include quick reply in iOS 8 they're absolutely nuts.

I been checking in here for a while now because I'm in the same dilemma for the most part. I have a 5 and still on 6.0 jailbreak and everyone in here has encouraged me to come off of it and upgrade, however iono how well the compatibility is with 4s. Hopefully it's as good as 5, at least that's what has the most favorable mentions are as far as I've been lurking.

Thanks, repped. Anyone else on iPhone 4s? Thoughts and feedback?

Last edited:
Not sure what changed on Bite but every new release gets me excited because it should mean more stability and improvements.

These guys are moving FAST. I have absolutely no problem with having a full paid license for their app. If apple doesn't include quick reply in iOS 8 they're absolutely nuts.

word

Back
Top Bottom