Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

pimp.gif
if Mcgee makes the team. Who woulda thought lol
he came of nowhere

Rose/Billups/Westbrook
Curry/Iggy/OJ
Durant/Rudy
Love
Chandler/Lopez/McGee

I think a Rose+Curry back-court can do some damage.

Rose/Billups/Westbrook
Curry/Iggy/OJ
Durant/Rudy
Love
Chandler/Lopez/McGee

I think a Rose+Curry back-court can do some damage.

I hope Iggy makes the team, even though hes not the best shooter on the team.  He does everything else well, we all know in the international game you need good defenders not just shooters. 

I hope Iggy makes the team, even though hes not the best shooter on the team.  He does everything else well, we all know in the international game you need good defenders not just shooters. 

I'd love to see Rondo and Westbrook both make it just to see what they look like in press situations. With guys like Durant, Gay, and Granger able to play PF, it wouldnt be terrible to bring 6 guard eligible players, especially with Iggy playing SF, and being able to get away with running 3 guards off pure athleticism.

I'd love to see Rondo and Westbrook both make it just to see what they look like in press situations. With guys like Durant, Gay, and Granger able to play PF, it wouldnt be terrible to bring 6 guard eligible players, especially with Iggy playing SF, and being able to get away with running 3 guards off pure athleticism.

Back
Top Bottom