Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

OJ also could've took Curry's spot, but that would be out of favor for most people on here. I just hope we can bring home the gold for once.  the most idiotic thing Team USA could do with their roster
laugh.gif
I fixed it for you

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

OJ also could've took Curry's spot, but that would be out of favor for most people on here. I just hope we can bring home the gold for once.  the most idiotic thing Team USA could do with their roster
laugh.gif
I fixed it for you

No need for fixing, my man had it right the first time

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

laugh.gif
I fixed it for you

No need for fixing, my man had it right the first time

Oj shouldnt be on the team and EVERYONE agrees with that expect for you memphis homers and OJ fan boys

Oj shouldnt be on the team and EVERYONE agrees with that expect for you memphis homers and OJ fan boys

Originally Posted by penny4president

If Mayo was on the team, thats him and Rose(Prob more) would be the "cheaters" taking money in college...you want that to be the symbol of USA, cuz then we might as well have Reggie Bush play too. THE TEAM IS FINE THE WAY IT IS...BTW KEVIN LOVE IS PUTTIN IN SOME UNFORSEEN WORKMAN!!! Oh and Yi Jianlian already has more points in FIBA than his Nets Career!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. There's definitely no comeback for this response.
pimp.gif

If Mayo was on the team, thats him and Rose(Prob more) would be the "cheaters" taking money in college...you want that to be the symbol of USA, cuz then we might as well have Reggie Bush play too. THE TEAM IS FINE THE WAY IT IS...BTW KEVIN LOVE IS PUTTIN IN SOME UNFORSEEN WORKMAN!!! Oh and Yi Jianlian already has more points in FIBA than his Nets Career!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by friscostylez

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah cause taking some money for people that you are making millions for is really that bad compared to these Euro kids getting signed at age 12...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah cause taking some money for people that you are making millions for is really that bad compared to these Euro kids getting signed at age 12...

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I can't remember the last time I felt so dumbfounded after reading a post.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I can't remember the last time I felt so dumbfounded after reading a post.

Back
Top Bottom