Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

I like the FIBA rules they allow more physical contact on the perimeter.
Love with the jam and one handed rebound and putback
pimp.gif

I like the FIBA rules they allow more physical contact on the perimeter.
Love with the jam and one handed rebound and putback
pimp.gif

2 PART QUESTION...Is it coincidence that nobody is wearing the silicone bracelets they usually do in NBA games and practice eg:tongue:owerbalance, name,jordan. and what the flip is Iggywearing on his wrist? its like double blk silicones(never seen before)??? Anyone know??

2 PART QUESTION...Is it coincidence that nobody is wearing the silicone bracelets they usually do in NBA games and practice eg:tongue:owerbalance, name,jordan. and what the flip is Iggywearing on his wrist? its like double blk silicones(never seen before)??? Anyone know??

Missed the damn game again. I'm going to try and catch it later on tonight. Who were the best players and how they look overall?

And Granger is the main one on the team that's pretty much useless. I think OJ could've replaced him and if he found his way into the rotation of guards, he could. Gordon plays a little bit of SF at times too doesn't he? Each guard does something a little better that the other one really can't do that's one only one of Gordon/OJ should be on the team even though both could've made it. You got Billups for leadership, Westbrook for defense, Rose for strength and athleticism, etc.

OJ also could've took Curry's spot, but that would be out of favor for most people on here. I just hope we can bring home the gold for once.
laugh.gif

Missed the damn game again. I'm going to try and catch it later on tonight. Who were the best players and how they look overall?

And Granger is the main one on the team that's pretty much useless. I think OJ could've replaced him and if he found his way into the rotation of guards, he could. Gordon plays a little bit of SF at times too doesn't he? Each guard does something a little better that the other one really can't do that's one only one of Gordon/OJ should be on the team even though both could've made it. You got Billups for leadership, Westbrook for defense, Rose for strength and athleticism, etc.

OJ also could've took Curry's spot, but that would be out of favor for most people on here. I just hope we can bring home the gold for once.
laugh.gif

If Mayo was on the team, thats him and Rose(Prob more) would be the "cheaters" taking money in college...you want that to be the symbol of USA, cuz then we might as well have Reggie Bush play too. THE TEAM IS FINE THE WAY IT IS...BTW KEVIN LOVE IS PUTTIN IN SOME UNFORSEEN WORKMAN!!! Oh and Yi Jianlian already has more points in FIBA than his Nets Career!

If Mayo was on the team, thats him and Rose(Prob more) would be the "cheaters" taking money in college...you want that to be the symbol of USA, cuz then we might as well have Reggie Bush play too. THE TEAM IS FINE THE WAY IT IS...BTW KEVIN LOVE IS PUTTIN IN SOME UNFORSEEN WORKMAN!!! Oh and Yi Jianlian already has more points in FIBA than his Nets Career!

Originally Posted by penny4president

If Mayo was on the team, thats him and Rose(Prob more) would be the "cheaters" taking money in college...you want that to be the symbol of USA, cuz then we might as well have Reggie Bush play too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by penny4president

If Mayo was on the team, thats him and Rose(Prob more) would be the "cheaters" taking money in college...you want that to be the symbol of USA, cuz then we might as well have Reggie Bush play too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

OJ also could've took Curry's spot, but that would be out of favor for most people on here. I just hope we can bring home the gold for once.  the most idiotic thing Team USA could do with their roster
laugh.gif
I fixed it for you

Back
Top Bottom