Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Durant has been dominant so far. He is a lock for the London Olympics. And D-rose has the best defense of anyone on that team, no question

Durant has been dominant so far. He is a lock for the London Olympics. And D-rose has the best defense of anyone on that team, no question

Originally Posted by Madkickz

I think they are def. a go.........Turkey looks like a good team and i forgot Hedo went to the Suns
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Madkickz

I think they are def. a go.........Turkey looks like a good team and i forgot Hedo went to the Suns
nerd.gif

roll.gif
 Westbrook trip me out with him leaking out to get that highlight dunk. Its like he's guarenteed at least two dunks a game.
Odom actually had a series of solid play for the first time in the entire tournament.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 Westbrook trip me out with him leaking out to get that highlight dunk. Its like he's guarenteed at least two dunks a game.
Odom actually had a series of solid play for the first time in the entire tournament.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom