Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

with Spain and Argentina getting knocked out last round it's time to take advantage and win this tournament

with Spain and Argentina getting knocked out last round it's time to take advantage and win this tournament

Thanks, college football, for being on tomorrow, so the USA game gets tossed into the cable wasteland that is ESPN Classic, which I don't get, because Comcast sucks donkey balls. The NBA needs to rectify this garbage.

Thanks, college football, for being on tomorrow, so the USA game gets tossed into the cable wasteland that is ESPN Classic, which I don't get, because Comcast sucks donkey balls. The NBA needs to rectify this garbage.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

anyone know where else i can watch this besides espn classic?
ESPN3.com will have the game as usual.

It does say subject to blackout (you can check to see if you are included in that).

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

anyone know where else i can watch this besides espn classic?
ESPN3.com will have the game as usual.

It does say subject to blackout (you can check to see if you are included in that).

KD
sick.gif
smh.gif

Is it me or does Chauncey make alot of bad decisions w/ the rock in his hand?

looks like Durant is going to have one of those special games.
Im with you on Billups he thinks this is America and still trying to draw fouls

Back
Top Bottom