Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Anyone able to get a good screen shot of K-Loves head?.....and if you can explain to me what kind of cut that was I would appreciate it. haha

Originally Posted by bballah3

Anyone able to get a good screen shot of K-Loves head?.....and if you can explain to me what kind of cut that was I would appreciate it. haha

I thought the same thing then saw that he got stitches. Makes sense now.

Originally Posted by bballah3

I thought the same thing then saw that he got stitches. Makes sense now.

It looked like a haircut to me.  I didnt see any stitches....I did see a line through his hair like it was supposed to be a fresh cut though.....
laugh.gif

It looked like a haircut to me.  I didnt see any stitches....I did see a line through his hair like it was supposed to be a fresh cut though.....
laugh.gif

I just got the confirmation that it was on purpose. Going for something different. It's a hot look. I still want someone to put up a screenshot.

I just got the confirmation that it was on purpose. Going for something different. It's a hot look. I still want someone to put up a screenshot.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I remember a lot of people saying this US squad just wasn't good after the Brazil game when a few of us were frustrated with the performance...

A few idiots were calling this the worse team ever and what not. Other countries are missing some key players, but still I would be lying if I said I don't expect the U.S. to win every basketball competition. Realistic or not.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I remember a lot of people saying this US squad just wasn't good after the Brazil game when a few of us were frustrated with the performance...

A few idiots were calling this the worse team ever and what not. Other countries are missing some key players, but still I would be lying if I said I don't expect the U.S. to win every basketball competition. Realistic or not.

Serbia was robbed and cheated in this game. Turkish dude faked an injury so he wouldn't have to shoot the free throws. SMH that is just disgusting to me. Team USA better bring their A game because it will be 7 v 5 out there..

Serbia was robbed and cheated in this game. Turkish dude faked an injury so he wouldn't have to shoot the free throws. SMH that is just disgusting to me. Team USA better bring their A game because it will be 7 v 5 out there..

USA better come out strong because the refs will make sure a close game goes Turkey's way.

USA better come out strong because the refs will make sure a close game goes Turkey's way.

That Serbia/Turkey OMG
eek.gif

We better !@@! turkey up for that bull %#*@ they pulled off to get the guy off the FT line
smh.gif
laugh.gif

That Serbia/Turkey OMG
eek.gif

We better !@@! turkey up for that bull %#*@ they pulled off to get the guy off the FT line
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom