**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

We talking footy in here and in the Footy thread

Ya'll confusing me, b.

Which thread do I post my 'merican flags and memes?
Where ever you want my guy
eagleredneckbandana.png

Saw the Col/CRC score and thought "no *** way." Cant believe we finished 1st, great achievement. Assuming Brazil win tomorrow, we'll be facing either Peru or Ecuador, right?

Saw the Col/CRC score and thought "no *** way." Cant believe we finished 1st, great achievement. Assuming Brazil win tomorrow, we'll be facing either Peru or Ecuador, right?

That is unless Brazil pulls a Colombia and sits their key players and go on to lose

No way Brazil send the B squad. They need to win. Unless Ecuador losses the first game but we all assume them will beat Haiti. So an Ecuador win mean the loser of the Brazil-Peru match is going home. I think we will most likely play Ecuador. Slim Chance we get Brazil.

Last edited:
I'm very pleased with the team's resiliency. Things looked really dire after the first game.

I like how no matter how much we argue over who is trash and who isn't, we all come together in our critique of Wondolowski :lol:

I STILL have a brand new Wondo Jersey from the 2014 World Cup with the tags still on. I put it on Ebay for cheap after the World Cup and no one bought it :lol: will just give it to my dad to wear to the gym when I go to watch the game with him today

What size it it? If you didn't already give it to pops.

Back
Top Bottom