**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

:lol:  if the USMNT was better that'd certainly help with not only getting more Mexican-American's on the US's side but it'd help with the overall growth and popularity of the game here in the states

guys, I am so nervous for tomorrows match:\

Dont be. We got this. Now Argentina is a whole different animal. With demi-god Messi on the team, they are harder to beat. Still at home we might have a better shot than anywhere else :smokin

Last edited:

NBA finals or fake Copa America? [emoji]128579[/emoji]
Why do you call it FAKE COPA AMERICA. What makes it fake?? or what?
its a running joke from the main footy thread
laugh.gif

cc @CoupeIt88  

i'm trying to figure out if downtown SJ will be showing the warriors on EVERY TV tomorrow or if they'll attempt to show both games. not sure i want to get caught in a situation where it's just warriors. might be best to watch at home :smh:

I'm betting on all Warriors at the bars tomorrow. I'm just gonna watch at home and hopefully be able to hit bars to celebrate after both my teams get their respective W's. :pimp:

i'm trying to figure out if downtown SJ will be showing the warriors on EVERY TV tomorrow or if they'll attempt to show both games. not sure i want to get caught in a situation where it's just warriors. might be best to watch at home :smh:

There has to be an Irish pub in the area that primarily puts on soccer.

I'm going to an AO bar tomorrow wearing this:

usa-brazil-140817-02.jpg

:lol:

I know this might sound crazy. But having pulisic play rightback just for his speed and defensive work.

Last edited:
Gameday. I have no doubt Seattle will bring it today. FJ best position is winger. Unfortunately we don't have anyone that can cover LB. I am almost tempted to say Gringo Castillo and live and die with that decision. what ever happen to Eric lichaj?

#ScarvesUp :pimp:

let's take care of business tonight. interested to see how Jurgen account's for the loss of Yedlin

looks like around 50k for tonights game..... disappointing 

to be fair, the last US game in Seattle drew around 40k and they rocked the house hard

to be fair, the last US game in Seattle drew around 40k and they rocked the house hard

Considering how Centurylink was designed to funnel the noise onto the field, I wouldn't be surprised. What's capacity there? 70k?

I'm sure more people will still be buying tickets throughout the day, but the Link will be rockin either way

I bet if they played in Providence Park, it'll be sold out.

Last edited:

well Providence Park's max capacity is like 1/3 of Century Link Field's
laugh.gif

these sites were chosen well ahead of time anyway

Last edited:

well Providence Park's max capacity is like 1/3 of Century Link Field's :lol:  

these sites were chosen well ahead of time anyway
1/3 the capacity and 3 times as loud :pimp:

Gonna miss the 2nd half tonight bros :frown: Hope to see us put up a fight in the 1st.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom