**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Well Seattle is probably the best play for the NT to play. Maybe Portland as well, but that stadium is a lot smaller right?

Seattle has that fake *** turf though.

No international match should be played on artificial grass.

The last time the USMNT played at Century Link they played on grass.

The other Copa games played at Century Link have been played on grass.

There's no reason to think that tonight they won't be playing on grass.

Last edited:
i'm trying to figure out if downtown SJ will be showing the warriors on EVERY TV tomorrow or if they'll attempt to show both games. not sure i want to get caught in a situation where it's just warriors. might be best to watch at home :smh:

Check San Pedro Square Market, give them a call and see what's going on. That's the official fan HQ for Copa so I'd think they'd be showing the game.

i'm trying to figure out if downtown SJ will be showing the warriors on EVERY TV tomorrow or if they'll attempt to show both games. not sure i want to get caught in a situation where it's just warriors. might be best to watch at home :smh:

Check San Pedro Square Market, give them a call and see what's going on. That's the official fan HQ for Copa so I'd think they'd be showing the game.

that's actually where i'm headed tonight so dope :pimp:

#TBT

last time the USMNT was at the Link
pimp.gif
more importantly, this made it on TV 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
nthat.gif

Just got off work and found a bar playing both the USA and Warriors game. Now I just need to find a damn seat...:lol:

Best seat in the house. Smh :lol: Guess I'll just stand most of the time

Last edited:
Man these long sleeve kits look fire do the right thing Nike and let me buy these too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom