**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

i just can't get over Cameron's play. one of the last dude's i'd expect to just be total ****. it happens, they're human. but still

i just can't get over Cameron's play. one of the last dude's i'd expect to just be total ****. it happens, they're human. but still

He's not a CB. He's a CDM. If you are going to stick Cameron in the back, at least pair him up with someone hes familiar with.

What gets me is the people that Arena brought in. I did not like the call ups at all. This is a crucial game for the WCQ and he brings in these cats???

Honestly would have preferred a Brooks and Besler backline but Brooks is injured and Besler can't play for USMNT for now :ohwell:

Would have been ideal to have Yedlin and Garza out there too....damn injuries

Edit: Just noticed that Besler was active today...wtf Arena

Ohh one last point, before I go and start robbing Ticos, please never go to NYC/NJ area for any game. No matter who we play there, the crowd is never in our favor. US Soccer does not need to schedule these cash grabs in places where the NT is the away opponent. I rather see them play in places like Hartford, CT or Chesterfield MO, if it means we have the crowd behind us.

He supports Trump so **** him
yup

Ohh one last point, before I go and start robbing Ticos, please never go to NYC/NJ area for any game. No matter who we play there, the crowd is never in our favor. US Soccer does not need to schedule these cash grabs in places where the NT is the away opponent. I rather see them play in places like Hartford, CT or Chesterfield MO, if it means we have the crowd behind us.
yup

mentioned it before the match started, we ain't going back their for another WCQ

Arena needs to put the pipe down and draw up a better game plan than this. Ream?? really? Cameron as a CB, when in England he plays as a CDM?? Give me a break..

RCB is Cameron's role within the USMNT. He's played very very well there, and he's by far the #2 CB in the pool until some one like EPB or Miazga possibly challenges him.

He wasn't consistently used at CDM with Stoke until last season. He's been a starter at RB, CB, CM and even at LB when needed but the vast majority of his service at Stoke has been on the back line.

I've always preferred him at CM but he's a damn good at CB and one of the best we have, he just had a terrible game tonight.

RCB is Cameron's role within the USMNT. He's played very very well there, and he's by far the #2 CB in the pool until some one like EPB or Miazga possibly challenges him.

He wasn't consistently used at CDM with Stoke until last season. He's been a starter at RB, CB, CM and even at LB when needed but the vast majority of his 150 appearances have come on the back line.

I've always preferred him at CM but he's a damn good at CB and one of the best we have, he just had a terrible game tonight.
I honestly think Besler has looked better for the team though
Would have been ok with a Besler/Cameron backline today

Ream was out of his element today

I honestly think Besler has looked better for the team though
Would have been ok with a Besler/Cameron backline today

Ream was out of his element today

It's been a while since Besler got consistent run but for me he's clear depth behind Cameron.

Cameron is more athletic and a better ball playing CB (erase the tape from tonight) and you don't lose much if anything at all defending.

Man, I might have to take a break from all things soccer except the Timbers. This US team has to get it together; Bruce needs to stop ****ing around. Between the US and the Netherlands, I might only have South Korea to look forward to in 2018.

Back
Top Bottom