**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

USMNT has been trash for the longest. This is the wakeup call it needs because qualifying all those years in an easy CONCACAF made them get complacent. Pulisic is trash too. Kid is not the answer

I really really want to press play but I can't listen to Twellman's voice right now.
I wouldn't be able to handle hearing his voice on the same day the US is eliminated. The off chance he makes a good point, and I have to concede as much, might push a bullet into my temple.

Sunil Gulati's email:
[email protected]

Yes, that is an email he conducts official USSF business on (hints at a part of the underlying problem).

Make your voice heard.

Probably won't be same after tonight, but historically someone does tend to respond, sometimes it's really even Sunil and not a TA. :lol:

Sunil Gulati's email:
[email protected]

Yes, that is an email he conducts official USSF business on (hints at a part of the underlying problem).

Make your voice heard.

Probably won't be same after tonight, but historically someone does tend to respond, sometimes it's really even Sunil and not a TA. :lol:
I already tweeted @ him to come on my podcast. I'll shoot him an email too, why not

rck3sactown rck3sactown I didn't know you had a footy podcast. :nerd:

Gulati and Bruce both tearing whatever dignity they had left to shreds with their comments to media.

Arena takes zero accountability, claims he would have made wholesale changes to the roster if we'd qualified.

it's not a footy pod, not really sure what category it would even classify under... I think technically fantasy football tbh but it's often not about that

This one hurts NT brothers. I feel your pain trust me. I knew this day would come. It's not just the Gulati or Arena's fault. The players are responsible also and tonight it showed the heart they have. I mean no one besides CP10 played with guts with heart with anything. Yeah I know, the pitch was trash, they just played the other day, FUC K that. The **** ers have gone sour for a while, we just did not pay the price until tonight. Clean house.. no more Bradley, no more Tim no more Demps. Done that. Start fresh next cycle. Give the up and coming generation a chance to form with CP10, Acosta and get us to when ever the fuc k is the next World Cup!!! I am out for a while fellas. At least in this thread! :frown:

Back
Top Bottom