**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Yo this woman is actually delusional. :lol:

She doesn't come off as out of touch, she is helplessly out of touch.

This is just one of many:

Yo they got me. :lol:

Particularly funny because I was telling someone else this morning she's obviously new to Twitter and was making the point that I empathize because I am too. :lol:

She is wyldin though.

I have no issue with the surface level stuff and events that SUM contributes to. There's no argument they have had an impact on the sport in this country and quite possibly deserve a place in the big picture of the development and growth heading into the future.

But to put them in the drivers seat? Bad move.

I know, only joking, I'm right there with you man. I'm hoping she doesn't win. However, women in the sport are already petitioning hard for her.

blindly supporting her at that :smh:

Exactly, if you're right for the job, then you're right for the job. I can't get behind supporting someone solely based on gender, race, etc. which unfortunately this country has a problem with. Only time will tell, she could win and surprise us, or she could win and be Gulati 2.0. I'm hoping for a fresher face, however.

This federation is bunz... Laurent Blanc rightly fully turned down the US job saying, "I was approached but to coach internationally, it was a no. Especially when it is not your own country. International coaching must touch your national fibre. Because of this, I turned it down." This was just a reach for a name which is such BS & screams out this federation has no direction. I think Blanc is a solid coach but I don't think he's a fit for the USMNT at all. :smh:

Good to see Jonathan Gonzalez named Liga MX Best XI... Glad he's playing in Liga MX instead of mls...

^^^ You never know. If Osorio extends a WC spot, I can see him playing with the TRI...I mean I dont want him too, but it is what it is.

They're confident for no other reason being than they feel a slight tingle in their ****, or they're delusional and assume any Mexican-American would prefer to play for Mexico than the U.S., most likely scenario they're just trying to **** with you. :lol:

It's possible he could file a one time switch after an unwavering youth career with the USYNT, if he were promised a ticket to Russia. But there's literally zero reasonable basis to suspect that might happen.

I don't see the point in repeatedly parroting the most cynical, least likely, possible scenario.

I'm not mad at the kid, he's really doing what's best for his career. The US had multiple chances to call Gonzalez up to keep him, but I'm assuming Arena and other USSF heads didn't because he wasn't an MLS academy player or on the track to play MLS. Good job USSF.

I'm not mad at the kid, he's really doing what's best for his career. The US had multiple chances to call Gonzalez up to keep him, but I'm assuming Arena and other USSF heads didn't because he wasn't an MLS academy player or on the track to play MLS. Good job USSF.

Which iswhy kathy carter (sum) should not be the next prez... She actively colluded against anything not MLS like trying to buy the New York Cosmos with the aim to dissolve the club....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom