**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Watching the Federation vote, it’s all a joke. People can’t even follow rules or instructions on how vote, and Sunil’s pets Carter and Cordeiro are winning the vote. What a joke. We are doomed to fail for the next 40 years.

Watching the Federation vote, it’s all a joke. People can’t even follow rules or instructions on how vote, and Sunil’s pets Carter and Cordeiro are winning the vote. What a joke. We are doomed to fail for the next 40 years.

looks like we're doomed already

screenshot-2018-02-10-11-16-22-png.2056056

Sure does. Cordeiro is Sunil 2.0 will follow the bull crap that Sunil follow. Well I had hope we were going to win a WC in my lifetime. Does not seem like it now :frown:

Speaking of us soccer grabbed this at tj maxx yesterday for 30. Idk if I'll keep it tho there's a snag in the shoulder I didn't notice.

20180210_165122.jpg

Not going to lie, I was scared for a bit that Weah would make a last second switch to Liberia or France but the call-up seals the deal. I'm pumped.

Not going to lie, I was scared for a bit that Weah would make a last second switch to Liberia or France but the call-up seals the deal. I'm pumped.

We should count our lucky stars that Weah chose US cause him going to France or Liberia would've been a bigger L than us losing that other kid to the Mexican NT IMO

Back
Top Bottom