**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Chris Richards though. Just a monster. The physical has caught up with the technical and tactical skillset.

Balogun another one. I saw the goal clips all season and new he was a killer but the athleticism and IQ really impressed me over the two games.

This was expected. Tell you what fellas, this team can be scary in a few years. I mean now that Balo is in at no.9 we are complete. If we can find a back up for Tyler we are in the fold. I think Copa America will tell a lot of where we are, but for now We run Concacrap. If will continue on this path, we can make some noise for the next 10 years in World Football.

Hopefully EGG does not ruined this.

Enjoy this fellas......🇺🇸

Need a real test. You're only as good as your competition. Canada is buns. Couldn't win 1 game in the world cup.

Congrats on the Concacaf championship.

You guys must be so proud.

Playing the same two teams over and over again.

Copa America is the only option. Without qualifying duties ideally schedule friendlies exclusively against the top 20 but they will all have their own fixtures.
Excited to see how the fellas do in Copa America next year. The matches now are just warm ups/practice for that.

Congrats on the Concacaf championship.

You guys must be so proud.

Playing the same two teams over and over again.
boo-boo-this-man.gif

Berhalter really should be on trial for treason having damn Jordan Morris at the WC over Ricardo Pepi. Morris couldn’t even make the Nations League squad :smh:.

Jamaicans would smoke y’all then.

Word to tomdiginson tomdiginson and @laziegunts

Jamaica is my CONCACAF team.
Absolutely. I don't think they realize how many British players are of Jamaican Heritage. If they were to have represented Jamaica instead of England, Concacaf would have been dominated by Jamaica.

Our new young crop coming up have also been getting snatched up left and right by Chelsea, wolves, Brentford etc.

Back
Top Bottom