Official V Thread S2 EP 10 "Mother's Day" 3/15/11

Originally Posted by Blikestro

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

they only ordered like 4 episodes of this show i think...ABC doesn't think it will do well. that must explain the hiatus.
They are redoing the rest of the shows, apparently they didnt like the way the shows were going so they decided to scrap them and redo the as many episodes as they could, but they were committed to the start date. So we get 4 shows now and the rest later

Still this show is easily the best of the new shows this year.
Nah they aren't redoing any of the shows, they cost millions per episode to produce...They only did the 1st 4 this year, and will film the other 9 starting in Jan 2010. ABC always planned on splitting up the series run, to "make it more of an event", november sweeps and then back in march 2010 . That and they didn't want it to compete with the winter olympics on nbc for ratings...

V and Lost in 2010 =
pimp.gif
(and they might be shown on the same night too
eek.gif
)
Redo as in rewrite, they fired the show runner and hired a new one. They dont start shooting again until Jan so they have plenty of time to reworkthe last 9 shows. And yes V & Lost are gonna be on back to back.

ABC has announced that the much anticipated final season of "LOST" will begin on February 2, 2010.

The network will mark premiere night with a three hour event starting at 8 PM EST. An hour-long recap will air before the two hour premiere at 9 PM. Oh and that's not all… the show will now make Tuesday nights at 9 PM its new home for the sixth and final season.

my boy was tryna put me on to this show but idk maybe im already to far behind because i dont understand S**T

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

my boy was tryna put me on to this show but idk maybe im already to far behind because i dont understand S**T

Come threw and watch if u want.. I'm at the crib now. I got all 4 episodes on DVR

I was hoping to see Valerie eat that dead mouse.

Oh yea show is great if ya'll haven't watched it yet.

laugh.gif
the ending was good and Val should have ate the mouse. Can't wait to see what she gives birth too human/v hybrid
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

laugh.gif
the ending was good and Val should have ate the mouse. Can't wait to see what she gives birth too human/v hybrid
eek.gif

Gonna look like a human velociraptor.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

laugh.gif
eek.gif

Gonna look like a human velociraptor.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Also when she said that she felt like she was eating for 10 has to foreshadow something, I mean reptiles lay multiple eggs.

[table][tr][td]

6[/td][td]"Pound of Flesh"[sup][4][/sup][/td][td]Dean White[/td][td]Charles Murray & Natalie Chaidez[/td][td]April 6, 2010 (2010-04-06)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Anna introduces her pilot program to invite select groups of humans to stay on each of the 29 space ships, Ryan must deal with the fact that Valerie’s pregnancy is wildly accelerated, Tyler learns a secret about his mom, and one of the team makes a sacrifice to save Ryan. [/td][/tr][/table]

Just got done watching the OG version of V....oh man
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Did u watch it online? I watched it as a kid but all I remember was that they were green lizards underneath the human skin.

Good episode tonight.

I'm waiting for that lizard baby to pop out of Val's belly.

that tail was waving inside...
laugh.gif

erica "what kind of mother leaves her child?" . we'll find out with valerie.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Just got done watching the OG version of V....oh man
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Did u watch it online? I watched it as a kid but all I remember was that they were green lizards underneath the human skin.

Good episode tonight.

I'm waiting for that lizard baby to pop out of Val's belly.

Yea I watched it on youtube. It's really cool how they were able to make a modern version of it which seems to be pretty good so far. I wonder what they are gonna do with Val compared to what happened in the og version. Even before I saw the old version I was thinking that there would be more than one child that she gives birth too.
I know I can't be the only one that doesn't like Tyler?
laugh.gif
But I'm interested in his past.

Back
Top Bottom