Official V Thread S2 EP 10 "Mother's Day" 3/15/11

Laura Vandervoort
pimp.gif

laura_vandervoort_l1.jpg

Shes also a 2nd degree black belt.

[h3]A Bright New Day[/h3]
tv-14.gif
V
Erica starts tracking a death threat; Ryan turns to old friends in an effort to build up opposition forces.

Why's it going on a break? The hell else does ABC have to show right now?? Dancing With the Stars? That bull !$*% is already on 4 hours a day, 8 days aweek.

they only ordered like 4 episodes of this show i think...ABC doesn't think it will do well. that must explain the hiatus.

last show of 2009?

i would stoneface but its not one big enough to show the look on my face when i heard that
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

they only ordered like 4 episodes of this show i think...ABC doesn't think it will do well. that must explain the hiatus.
They are redoing the rest of the shows, apparently they didnt like the way the shows were going so they decided to scrap them and redo the as manyepisodes as they could, but they were committed to the start date. So we get 4 shows now and the rest later

Still this show is easily the best of the new shows this year.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I would eat Erica's butt and I don't even like caucasion women
laugh.gif
she mad sexy to me
she def could get it.
laugh.gif
and she knows how to discern lies better than morris chestnut's psychologist gf. just busted down the door so wecould all see the bra scene.

anna and lisa, mom and daughter are actually 5 years apart in real life, but I guess it doesn't matter since their exterior is all a facade.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

They are redoing the rest of the shows, apparently they didnt like the way the shows were going so they decided to scrap them and redo the as many episodes as they could, but they were committed to the start date. So we get 4 shows now and the rest later

Still this show is easily the best of the new shows this year.
Nah they aren't redoing any of the shows, they cost millions per episode to produce...They only did the 1st 4 this year, and will film theother 9 starting in Jan 2010. ABC always planned on splitting up the series run, to "make it more of an event", november sweeps and then back inmarch 2010 . That and they didn't want it to compete with the winter olympics on nbc for ratings...

V and Lost in 2010 =
pimp.gif
(and they might be shown on the same night too
eek.gif
)

Am I the only one counting down to Tuesday
laugh.gif
and a question about Lost I never watched it should I start cause they have all the seasons on netflix
nerd.gif

yeah looking forward to it tonight!

Am I the only one counting down to Tuesday
laugh.gif
and a question about Lost I never watched it should I start cause they have all the seasons on netflix
nerd.gif

just go buy the original V!!!!

only watched s 1&2 of Lost so I cant really say, I'm sure it went downhill after that.

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [h3]Season 1, Episode 4: It's Only the Beginning[/h3]Original Air Date-24 November 2009
Erica works with newly-formed allies to uncover a biological threat they suspect the Visitors have been plotting. Aboard the Mothership, Anna meets with a special guest while managing the investigation into the murder of a V. And Chad does a segment on the V Healing Centers, demonstrating their amazing medical abilities, but then finds himself conflicted by some of his findings.
[h5]Next US airings:[/h5] [table][tr][td]Tue. Nov. 24[/td] [td]8:00 PM[/td] [td]ABC[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom