oFFiCiaL Valentines Day ideas thread Vol: < 3

I hate Valentine's day.

Why do people need this day to tell their Loved one that they Love them?

It should be like that everyday, no?

I hate Valentine's day.

Alright someone can maybe shed some light for me. I'm seeing this girl and she's currently in school in Providence. I'm visiting her that weekend, anyone want to shed some light on a restaurant there that is really really good?

Alright someone can maybe shed some light for me. I'm seeing this girl and she's currently in school in Providence. I'm visiting her that weekend, anyone want to shed some light on a restaurant there that is really really good?

Originally Posted by Biggie62

check these out:
Italian: http://www.panevino.net/ 

Japanese: http://www.harukisushi.com/

Spanish: www.spainrestaurantri.com (Paellas are a must 
smokin.gif
)

Staying a few nights in either Vegas, Tahoe, or Monterey...... Gonna be a whole lotta sex
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Staying a few nights in either Vegas, Tahoe, or Monterey...... Gonna be a whole lotta sex
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I hate Valentine's day.

That's pretty much my sentiments.

I never understood the obsession with Valentine's Day, especially from women.

They could be with a dude for 5+ years that tells/shows he loves her every day but if he doesn't go all out on Valentine's Day he'll catch hell for it.
30t6p3b.gif

I hate Valentine's day.

They could be with a dude for 5+ years that tells/shows he loves her every day but if he doesn't go all out on Valentine's Day he'll catch hell for it.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I hate Valentine's day.

30t6p3b.gif

why do you guys sound so bitter?  
laugh.gif
 why celebrate anniversaries? birthdays? misc holidays?.. like you both said, ITS JUST A DAY... either you make something out of it or you dont. 

I hate Valentine's day.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 why celebrate anniversaries? birthdays? misc holidays?.. like you both said, ITS JUST A DAY... either you make something out of it or you dont. 

Originally Posted by proper english

I hate Valentine's day.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

totally agree all of you, if you love someone then love them every day. valentinesday is nothing special, just a normal day.   

Originally Posted by proper english

I hate Valentine's day.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

totally agree all of you, if you love someone then love them every day. valentinesday is nothing special, just a normal day.   

Whenever I've had a valentine I just have some semi special dinner but the best thing is sending flowers to their job while they're at work. They feel extra special and get to stunt on her coworkers. Girls get so jealous and will have your girl feeling untouchable

Whenever I've had a valentine I just have some semi special dinner but the best thing is sending flowers to their job while they're at work. They feel extra special and get to stunt on her coworkers. Girls get so jealous and will have your girl feeling untouchable

Back
Top Bottom