oFFiCiaL Valentines Day ideas thread Vol: < 3

Just don't insult him and give him anything sexually related. Some of you females think that is some sort of gift.

baking a small cake decorated and all, putting it in a gift box, topping it off with a bow and giving it to him
pimp.gif

baking a small cake decorated and all, putting it in a gift box, topping it off with a bow and giving it to him
pimp.gif

Valentines Day is for people in love, I'm flying solo this year...enjoying freedom, I just want friendship that's all. (less headache)
blackmangus514 wrote:

Anyone going to Olive Garden with their girl has poor taste. Sorry.

Idunno I went to the one in Times Square last year and there were a few NY celebrites in the private area...spending money doesn't equal "taste".
Olive Garden has a decent menu, it's not five star or anything...But from my experience a lot of those places you're paying for the "exclusiveness"
and not the meal. Because most of the meals are disgusting. I'd rather hit up a Bistro...only NY restaurant that delivers a good night to me is Isiemes.

Valentines Day is for people in love, I'm flying solo this year...enjoying freedom, I just want friendship that's all. (less headache)
blackmangus514 wrote:

Anyone going to Olive Garden with their girl has poor taste. Sorry.

Idunno I went to the one in Times Square last year and there were a few NY celebrites in the private area...spending money doesn't equal "taste".
Olive Garden has a decent menu, it's not five star or anything...But from my experience a lot of those places you're paying for the "exclusiveness"
and not the meal. Because most of the meals are disgusting. I'd rather hit up a Bistro...only NY restaurant that delivers a good night to me is Isiemes.

I'm spending Valentine's Day with Jose, Jack, Johnny and Alize.
I don't actually drink Alize but it's the only other liquor with a first name I can think of at the moment
laugh.gif

I'm spending Valentine's Day with Jose, Jack, Johnny and Alize.
I don't actually drink Alize but it's the only other liquor with a first name I can think of at the moment
laugh.gif

ksteezy good taste...aint nothin sexier than givin back shots to a lady with only red bottoms on
laugh.gif

ksteezy good taste...aint nothin sexier than givin back shots to a lady with only red bottoms on
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom