oFFiCiaL Valentines Day ideas thread Vol: < 3

both been stupid busy with school and work, so im thinking just showing up on her doorstep before valentines with flowers and some take out and enjoy some at home movies

both been stupid busy with school and work, so im thinking just showing up on her doorstep before valentines with flowers and some take out and enjoy some at home movies

Originally Posted by stickyfingaz20

Man, i got court on Valentines Day for a speeding ticket i got like 6 months ago. My lady's pissed, but Ive got a good plan.
Im going to go to court, and while im out, give my friend a key to my house so they can go to my house, set up dinner with candles, flowers, all that, and play if off with my lady like we aint doin nothin cuz court, then when we get home, she'll be surprised with dinner and everything already there. Sounds good.

what time do you have to go to court that it coincides w/dinner?
laugh.gif

i don't have a valentine but this guy is coming this weekend and i don't know if i should do anything...nothing extra of course...i'll probably just end up cooking like i planned but i dont know if i should make anything of it or just go w/the flow and act like its not v-day weekend
laugh.gif

ive known him for years but we just reconnected last week

Man, i got court on Valentines Day for a speeding ticket i got like 6 months ago. My lady's pissed, but Ive got a good plan.
Im going to go to court, and while im out, give my friend a key to my house so they can go to my house, set up dinner with candles, flowers, all that, and play if off with my lady like we aint doin nothin cuz court, then when we get home, she'll be surprised with dinner and everything already there. Sounds good.

laugh.gif

i don't have a valentine but this guy is coming this weekend and i don't know if i should do anything...nothing extra of course...i'll probably just end up cooking like i planned but i dont know if i should make anything of it or just go w/the flow and act like its not v-day weekend
laugh.gif

I'm going to make her a nice dinner with a nice bottle of vino and the candles and the works. Then some fun with the deserts and maybe end it off with her favorite flick, the notebook.

I'm going to make her a nice dinner with a nice bottle of vino and the candles and the works. Then some fun with the deserts and maybe end it off with her favorite flick, the notebook.

Some of you guys are trying too hard by buying really expensive gifts. If you're going to spend money, spend it on a trip or spend a day somewhere with her. Not some material gift like it's her birthday or christmas. Think romance not gift. There is nothing romantic about giving a woman a pair of heels or a camera. The key to valentines day is creating memories she'll never forget.

Some of you guys are trying too hard by buying really expensive gifts. If you're going to spend money, spend it on a trip or spend a day somewhere with her. Not some material gift like it's her birthday or christmas. Think romance not gift. There is nothing romantic about giving a woman a pair of heels or a camera. The key to valentines day is creating memories she'll never forget.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you plan on getting it popping?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Heels can be romantic, especially when you're in bed and she's wearing nothing else.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Heels can be romantic, especially when you're in bed and she's wearing nothing else.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by HighMan

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dunno...  

Originally Posted by HighMan

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dunno...  

Back
Top Bottom