OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

I think they are still on the Supreme site.

they only have navy, gray, burgundy, and black. Cant find the red pair.
ohwell.gif

^ The Burgundy pair is the "red" pair I have, Supreme's site makes them look darker........

Cris.

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

Cris you just sold me of those in red, sheesh. they look super clean.

Anyways its been awhile.

Ive been posting on OTWS and I have forgotten all about this post.

Here are some photos form the past few weeks/months and some new pics ups and what not.
Hey what are these called? Is it even possible to still find a pair? 
Also,

I found a pair of DS White Wtap Authentic's for $290 obo. What are they worth? 

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Mane...they're retailing for $70 each, but they're goin fast my man, call around your Syndi accounts.
How exactly do phone orders work? The only places with Syndicate accounts around me (Philly) are in NY and NJ.

^ Oh, so if they happen to be a store that does ship out, it's just like an online transaction except on the phone? I was thinking that they just put the pair on hold until you pick it up... but then that's a problem if you're paying cash and someone else wants them before you get there.

Also: Do you think I'm out of luck on the Luke Meier Zero Los?

does anyone know where i can get laces similar to the waxed ones on the ballistic sk8 hi's? i wear my pairs to the ground, cause theyre great everyday beaters. the laces have ripped, and i dont want to use regular laces. thanks.

I thought this thread was locked..........

Well, any who, cool to see this up.

Cris.

do you guys go sock-less in your Vans Authentics?

I only have one pair, but want to incorporate more for the summer. Seems like me feet sweat hella crazy in them though.

Also, sizing is so weird, I wear 9's in everything, but in the fans I had to get a 8.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

do you guys go sock-less in your Vans Authentics?

I only have one pair, but want to incorporate more for the summer. Seems like me feet sweat hella crazy in them though.

Also, sizing is so weird, I wear 9's in everything, but in the Vans I had to get a 8.

^yeah they said they were zumiez exclusive or something, just thought they were really clean and was meaning to pick up a pair.

Back
Top Bottom