OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

34fxumg.jpg

where do i get these in white? the ones that lil b be rockin'

thanks in advance
grin.gif

Sorry if this was asked before, but can anyone give me info and SRP on these. Im kinda new with Vans.
embarassed.gif

04f36b1c637a652bf0a657a2c89707e409c280dd_r.jpg

Thank you!

Regarding the I4xVans, My friend had the chance to pick em up for retail at a small shop at Hawaii, unfortunatly they are closed right now. FML. Supreme Chukkas are clean, so its Ebay for me.  

Thanks C1. Very helpful.

Really liking Vans collabo with WTAPS, Supremes and In4mation. I just wish their available here in Manila. The goregeous pairs doesnt really drop here.
frown.gif

[table][tr][td][size=+1]Vans/Supreme[/size][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][font=courier new, courier, sans-serif][size=-1]Supreme will be releasing two new styles of Vans - the Era and the Chukka. The Era will feature a canvas upper, leather lining and a leather detailed heal. The Chukka will feature a canvas upper, leather lining and in-sole with a leather detailed heal. 

Available in-store and online May 26th. Available in Japan on May 28th
[/size][/font][/td][/tr][/table]

Vans Syndicate x WTaps 'Burgundy' . 

Next season Vans Syndicate and WTAPS are re-releasing their popular “bones

i need those burgundy eras bad
if anyone is interested in these let me know
sz 9.5 on guts and glory sz 10 supremes

Supreme x Vans Chukka Boot

How much did they retail? and how much are they going right now? Size 10 DS at USD145 Good deal?

f452607666674f6654dce800ea9bb83f0c0f2ded_r.jpg

Thanks!

Originally Posted by manamazing55

anyone know where I can find these in a mens 8.5?

AAAAAu7WI_8AAAAAANuHnA.jpg

ALSO, Id like to find some Authentics in navy blue......what Vans calls navy blue is really like a royal blue. I am talking actual Navy blue. Any help on either of these shoes?

Back
Top Bottom