Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
My buddy ordered 65 dollars worth of stuff from fastech. EasiIy 100+ dollars saved from buuying through brick & mortar. Ill let you and the lurkers know when it comes in.

Got some of the ego stuff in and they work very well. Evods are great when running with 1.8 ohm coils. Just actually placed an order for a k100 and the chiyou clone, we'll see how those work. Based on reviews they seem to be great.

Fasttech also got the Nemisis mod and its a Hcigar mod. It is supposed be a pretty solid clone.

Don't know for sure since I never meter it but probably. 3/4 wrap with 28 ga kanthal.

Just finished recoiling a few evod & T3 heads i had. Was hard as ****** to get it to work. Youtube vids make it seem like lightwork. Only got 2 done after messing up a bunch of wire & wick. But it feels :smokin finnaly getting it done.

Was tryna get 1.8ish but ended up around 2.1-.2 ohms with 4-5 wraps of 32g kanthal (wth am i doing wrong). Oh well, got a few more old heads to try it on.

Last edited:
Just finished recoiling a few evod & T3 heads i had. Was hard as ****** to get it to work. Youtube vids make it seem like lightwork. Only got 2 done after messing up a bunch of wire & wick. But it feels :smokin finnaly getting it done.

Was tryna get 1.8ish but around 2.1-.2 ohms with 4-5 wraps of 32g kanthal (wth am i doing wrong). Oh well, got a few more old heads to try it on.

How bad would it be to recoil the evod's to about 1.5 ohms? using on a mechanical mod of course

Are the aw imr still the best? These efest I have suck. They are 2 months old and last half of what they used too.

MNKEs and sony 30amps >

running subohm?
cigarettes-update-variable-voltage-mod-sale/480#post_18670089"]

When you first get them do not charge them. Use the IMRs till they are totally out of charge. Then fully recharge them without interruption. 
[/quote]

You dont want to drain IMRs completely. The battery life wont be good.

running subohm?

My k100 of FT hits like a beast. On an igo-w with 28g nichrome and 2mm silica infused ekowool at .3ohms

got my itaste from fasttech...didnt take too long about 10 days

but dang i dont even know how to turn this thing on. gonna have to do some research on this.

Just copped a k100 with a tank. I'm trying to blow clouds. Can anyone link me to some good tutorials on how to build one to blow clouds?

I dont get none of this mechanical or modding stuff. Just looking to have a vape and stay away from stoges.

What should I get just for the drunken nights with my friends? I want to stop asking folks to hit their vapes to avoid cigs.

Any all in one starter stuff would be appreciated.

I dont get none of this mechanical or modding stuff. Just looking to have a vape and stay away from stoges.

What should I get just for the drunken nights with my friends? I want to stop asking folks to hit their vapes to avoid cigs.

Any all in one starter stuff would be appreciated.

second that but one wit the upgraded juice holder so that don't have to like use cotton filters and stuff. the one that looks like a plastic chamber...

i ended up copping an itaste locally i love it so far. i hadn't smoked a cigarette all week but was fiending when hanging around friends who smoke today for NFL sunday.

Y'all with Genesis should switch to micro coils and cotton no hot spots eve and way better battery life. Just wrap a coil and throw I on. No hot spots or hot leads ever. I'll pos pics later.

Y'all with Genesis should switch to micro coils and cotton no hot spots eve and way better battery life. Just wrap a coil and throw I on. No hot spots or hot leads ever. I'll pos pics later.

im using 28 guage and silica... works well for me.

DO NOT ORDER FROM FASTTECH RIGHT NOW. Hong Kong post is checking all packages out the city for batteries and ending deliveries. i've had a package be sent out September 10th and it still hasn't left the facility. :x

Back
Top Bottom