• Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Nice setup. When dripping just remember nic pretty much doubles. So go for 3
Just noticed this comment. Since this will be my first dripper (i'e only owned tanks) i'll most likely need new juice w/ less nic? I use 18mg in my tanks...

I would suggest lowering your nic by at least half depending at what ohms youre rebuilding it at. 

in subohms youre going to want to lower your nic by at least half. 

been using an itaste svd for a couple weeks now with the i30 atomizer that it comes with. really good and strong hit from there. but eventually the first set of wicks burned out quick, probably cuz i was messing with the settings too much. i swapped it out for the spare wicks that come with, but since then the atomizer has been leaking like crazy and not giving good hits.

any ideas what i might be doing wrong?

also - is there a mod for dummies somewhere ? everything i read/seen about mods goes way over my head. but it seems thats the right way to go with vaping

Clearomizers are going to leak. I have the same problem with my Kanger whenver it gets about 1/3 full. I added some extra flavor wick to it and it did help a little.

Something to do with physics :lol:

Last edited:
Just noticed this comment. Since this will be my first dripper (i'e only owned tanks) i'll most likely need new juice w/ less nic? I use 18mg in my tanks...

Yeah go for 9mg if the shop or online custom makes juice. If not most juices come in increments of 6mg. Try out a small 10ml bottle of 6mg juice and see how that goes. Bigger air holes on drippers supposedly weakens the nic strength. People think you get flavor loss but you dont. I went 4 sizes already ony igo-w

You can try 18 mg on sub ohm or micro coils both are a lot stronger bit I vape 18 on both. I just hit it 5 times and I'm good. I prefer that vs fiending out. Getting a buzz is why I started smoking anyways.

View media item 589373
My new setup. Received it as a early bday gift from my bro and gf.

Patriot rda and SS chi_you.

Running .33 ohms and hits like a beast. I need to lower my nic now. Was at a a 6 and my chest be hurting after a couple drags.

Vape on!

Got a couple questions
Can you by something like this already put together or do you have to DIY ?

can someone recommend a fruit punch type juice

Where can I order some blue Heisenberg from

^ you buy the mod but the wick and wire is DIY. A good fruit punch would be by eliqcube. Vapism makes heisenberg and interstate vape sells them

If you go into a shop they have fully operable mechanicals setups for sale. They will teach you how to wrap it for a fee at some places and free at others.

so i just built a microcoil with cotton (30g kanthal) and using 100vg Choco Dipped Strawberrry by DandD vapors.  just using my zmax and an rsst man.  flavor and clouds fellas.  ordered a pink pchela, can't wait till it gets in 
nthat.gif

Started vaping 8 days ago.  Been smoking for 20 years and haven't smoked since I picked these up.  Still new to me so all this ohm and mod talk is something I can't comprehend.  I'm slowly getting it though.

First one was the ego t and picked up the v6 today.

I know I have contributed to this thread, but just want to let everyone know that its been 2 1/2 months since I smoked an analog cig. Switching to e-cig has been the best decision of my life. Still going strong. Started at 22 mg nicotine, now down to 16. Feeling so much better. Vape on my friends.

Nemesis Clone came in the mail today..awaiting on the Sentinel M16 clone and Igo-W and Trindent 24k clones to arrive and I'm set to try my hand at rebuilding...bout to start chasing clouds 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Ordered from Fast Tech how long does it usually take to get your Mod's from them? I ordered one on Sept 27 and it still hasn't left HK, but I bought some atomizers separately and they are at my door today.

Ordered from Fast Tech how long does it usually take to get your Mod's from them? I ordered one on Sept 27 and it still hasn't left HK, but I bought some atomizers separately and they are at my door today.

You mightve got stuck in the honk kong post fiasco... itll be soon, took almost a month from me. Are they shipping from hk post or singapore?

You mightve got stuck in the honk kong post fiasco... itll be soon, took almost a month from me. Are they shipping from hk post or singapore?
Mine says it's coming from HK. Yah I know there would be delays because of some holiday I just found it odd that my atomizers came in faster. I didn't even order any batteries with my Mod purchase.

Mine says it's coming from HK. Yah I know there would be delays because of some holiday I just found it odd that my atomizers came in faster. I didn't even order any batteries with my Mod purchase.

Next time ship through singapore n itll be much quicker.

Built my first attys today...tried a single coil and a dual coil...man this is gonna take some practice 
mean.gif

Anyone would like to point to a US site where i can get a nice Nimbus v3 clone for a good price? or the nimbus v3 itself...a site that takes paypal preferably
if anything i might just stick to vividsmoke...has anyone ever done business with them?

Back
Top Bottom