Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Y'all with Genesis should switch to micro coils and cotton no hot spots eve and way better battery life. Just wrap a coil and throw I on. No hot spots or hot leads ever. I'll pos pics later.

what cotton do you use? can i use cotton from a cotton ball? thanks in advance

Been hearing a lot of hype using yarn. Anyone try it? taste/cloud difference between yarn and silica wick?

I copped some sterile gauze from CVS it's 100% cotton and works fine. I couldn't find balls but same difference. Just lay the cotton on the hole not in it and push the coil down lightly to hold it in place. Works 100 times Bette than mesh and no more hot spot worries.View media item 584207

Been hearing a lot of hype using yarn. Anyone try it? taste/cloud difference between yarn and silica wick?

organic un-dyed cotton yarn :smokin

big *** bundle from walmart for a couple bucks.

swap it out every couple days, every day, every flavor change... same coil.

**** will last years b

boil it first if you want.

taste > silica

get the un-dyed/un-bleached or whatever

check way in that back corner with the arts & crafts and fabrics.

mad grandmas and hipster chicks lookin at me sideways way i came up in thier turf :lol:

man its like a whole new language in here...I get anxious coming in here because its frustrating not knowing wtf you guys are talking about...

i've been smoke 2 years or so...and i want to let it go by the end of this year...

I'm willing to spend around $150-200...can I get anything decent for that price?

what, where and how should i go about doing my first purchase...

please help..much appreciated.

man its like a whole new language in here...I get anxious coming in here because its frustrating not knowing wtf you guys are talking about...

i've been smoke 2 years or so...and i want to let it go by the end of this year...

I'm willing to spend around $150-200...can I get anything decent for that price?

what, where and how should i go about doing my first purchase...

please help..much appreciated.

im going to dm you in a bit with the details.... 200 is a lot.

Anyone check out ecc in anaheim yesterday? Wasnt too bad, had a good time. Its going on today also

Somebody send me in the right direction of a mod and a rebuildable atomizer I'm ready to make the jump. What's this about using cotton balls? No need for wicks anymore :nerd:

Somebody send me in the right direction of a mod and a rebuildable atomizer I'm ready to make the jump. What's this about using cotton balls? No need for wicks anymore
nerd.gif
i'm using a regulated mod, an older siegeli zmax but i've also been using the vamo and pickin up a siegeli #13 or #8 next week.  just bought an rsst last week, made a 28g kathal coil using organic cotton from walgreens as a wick....flavor is off the charts, change out the wick every day since i'm using 100VG juice (boba's bounty) takes about 10 minutes because i clean it every time i change the wick but it's worth ten minutes for this vape 
smokin.gif

Just copped a vamo v3, some kanthal, 18650 and a 18350 battery. Some mesh and a I-atty

Hopefully I'll be blowing big clouds soon.

I think I've outgrown my ego set ups.

Crazy thing is I got some friends vaping and about 3 co-workers doing it now.

Great conversation starter, when people see those clouds in public all I see is :wow:

Im new to vaping and need some advice. I ordered an ego twist that works great but I hate the length of it. Whats a good shorter battery that wont break the bank. All the ones i have found are $125+. Looking to spend up to 75

I ordered from fast tech two weeks ago... Still hasn't shipped out.

Last edited:
View media item 589373
My new setup. Received it as a early bday gift from my bro and gf.

Patriot rda and SS chi_you.

Running .33 ohms and hits like a beast. I need to lower my nic now. Was at a a 6 and my chest be hurting after a couple drags.

Vape on!

I ordered from fast tech two weeks ago... Still hasn't shipped out.
The battery situation theyre having with local post is slowing down shipping. Orders getting rejected with batteries.

View media item 589373
My new setup. Received it as a early bday gift from my bro and gf.

Patriot rda and SS chi_you.

Running .33 ohms and hits like a beast. I need to lower my nic now. Was at a a 6 and my chest be hurting after a couple drags.

Vape on!
Nice setup. When dripping just remember nic pretty much doubles. So go for 3

The battery situation theyre having with local post is slowing down shipping. Orders getting rejected with batteries.

Smh ... they told me no more than 5-7 days time. It has been over 3 weeks. i am also hearing that ego batteries are not included in this ban. so dont hesitate ordering from them unless its for actual batteries. it will just take a bit longer.

*edit* So my large package is shipped thank god! took a while but the savings in price is worth it

Nitecore smart charger - 19.50
Ego charger- 4.50
K100 -23
Chiyou clone (hcigar version) - 27
igo-l : 7
2 mini rda - 9.50
2 evod atomizers - 5 ( STEAL)
2 ego-c twists (1100 mah) - 25
30 evod replacement coils - 22

all for around $143

wouldve been at the minimum a 100 bucks more in america. plus shipping was free so i cant ***** that much.

Last edited:
Might pick up a SVD in the coming weeks.

What kind of batteries should I get? I think I plan on using it in 18350 mode mostly. And what's the deal with "flat top" batteries?

been using an itaste svd for a couple weeks now with the i30 atomizer that it comes with. really good and strong hit from there. but eventually the first set of wicks burned out quick, probably cuz i was messing with the settings too much. i swapped it out for the spare wicks that come with, but since then the atomizer has been leaking like crazy and not giving good hits.

any ideas what i might be doing wrong?

also - is there a mod for dummies somewhere ? everything i read/seen about mods goes way over my head. but it seems thats the right way to go with vaping

Just copped my first RBA/RDA off fasttech. Any suggested youtube tutorials on how to rebuild these things?

Back
Top Bottom