Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Yeah with the blu/enjoy they usually only last one night of drinking. I bought about five of them. Looking back at it I could have bought an Ego twist kit. Buy any kit because those disposables will add up. Where are you from? Yelp search vape and plenty of spots will show up.

Good looks, Nawz and Tupac. There's a place in Hayward that looks pretty dope. Been there ?
Yeah I heard about It Is Vapor 5 in Hayward but they hate the Raiders so they ain't gettin' a penny from me.
Raiders haters? That's that **** I don't like! Can't support that 
mean.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreshPairs  

This 
pimp.gif
 the endless summer and everlast is 
pimp.gif
 also

Yo! Endless Summer was the other one I copped in the sampler. FIRE! I'm really loving these flavors

Also wondering what's some good eliquids that are out there?

Considering picking up a K100 from Fast tech ..

I'm kind of noobish to vaping. It comes with the atomizer where you drip the liquid onto the wick right? Is it "rebuildable"?

I've been using clearomizers .. (tanks).

Last edited:
Hey fellas
Lot of good info here but it's kinda tough to decipher some of the hardware needed.

So I'm a 12+ year smoker and cut down about 95% of my smoking due to my ego and ce5 clearomizer. However i def need to step it up in terms of hit quality and reliability.

Not sure how mods work etc but what's a good next step in terms battery etc?

^ I was in the same boat as you. Ego twist got me all the way off my pack a day habit. Finally broke it last week. Been wanting to get into mods but needed to save a little $$$. So instead &based on all the reviews I picked up an Itaste VV 3.0. Variable volt and Wattage (so much better) . It was a great decision. Plus the fact that I can use it as a passthrough ( using it while it charges) was a plus.

View media item 543219

Hey fellas
Lot of good info here but it's kinda tough to decipher some of the hardware needed.

So I'm a 12+ year smoker and cut down about 95% of my smoking due to my ego and ce5 clearomizer. However i def need to step it up in terms of hit quality and reliability.

Not sure how mods work etc but what's a good next step in terms battery etc?
it depends if you want to go the mechanical mod or VV/VW route

i would say since youre just starting off. go for a VV/VW mod. i would suggest a vamo, evic, and if you got the money a Provari. 

i personally own a provari and love it because its gives me a long battery life and i can throw a carto tank on there and just keep vaping.

it'll give me a 4 hour battery life on a 18350 battery and a 8 hour on 18490. 

it depends on your budget but i suggest doing research on different mods and watching reviews on youtube to find the one that fits you.

vape on.

Thanks guys...where did you pick that up that Itaste from? do you use the same tanks on that battery because my tanks go out wayy too quick

ive been vaping for like 8 months now but as i said ive been sick of replacing the tanks. is there a particular forum or site you can suggest for more in depth research? i

as for provari, again does that require a different type of tank/cartomizer/clearomizer?

thanks again..

Last edited:
Thanks guys...where did you pick that up that Itaste from? do you use the same tanks on that battery because my tanks go out wayy too quick

ive been vaping for like 8 months now but as i said ive been sick of replacing the tanks. is there a particular forum or site you can suggest for more in depth research? i

as for provari, again does that require a different type of tank/cartomizer/clearomizer?

thanks again..
e-cigarette-forum.com 

provari takes any tank/carto/clearo with a 510 connection which is on almost every mod. 

for tanks, youre gonna have to replace cartos every 2 weeks or so. and clearos IMO is the worst because they're expense and disposable unless you get the rebuildable ones.

cheapest route would be getting a mechanical mod and learning how to rebuild but that can be a hassle. 

vape on. just PM me with any questions

Finally vaped some thug juice I've had steeping for about a month and it's :pimp:

I wanna get a rba so bad I'm just not sure if I'm bout that life yet. Maybe I'll learn how to rebuild the coils on my protank first

Can anyone ID this tank? I bought while drunk and don't remember what it is called. Trying to buy some replacement atomizers.
KuSXdDu.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone use an Innokin iTaste SVD or VAMO? Thinking about getting one of these ..

Trying to upgrade from a ego Twist.

Last edited:

thanks again..

Picked up the itaste from a local shop for around $35.Its around the same price Or a little cheaper online I think. Fasttech has the entire kit (4 clearos included) for like 39

^ I've had both. The biggest difference is the difference in size and battery life. I have yet to drain out my itaste MVP all the way. i just charge every 3 days because I get paranoid

^ I've had both. The biggest difference is the difference in size and battery life. I have yet to drain out my itaste MVP all the way. i just charge every 3 days because I get paranoid

wow...i charge my ego at least once a day..i have 3 of them and have had many others die on me. so im guessing at this point you get what you pay for so i dont mind spending more

so i see these two on FT...wondering if 800 mAh is gonna be enough for that kind of battery life?

$39
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004594/1383905-itaste-vw-v3-0-7-in-1-variable-voltage

$60
http://www.fasttech.com/products/14...nokin-itaste-svd-telescoping-variable-voltage

should i go for the second? reviews on both are solid

wow...i charge my ego at least once a day..i have 3 of them and have had many others die on me. so im guessing at this point you get what you pay for so i dont mind spending more

so i see these two on FT...wondering if 800 mAh is gonna be enough for that kind of battery life?

$39
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004594/1383905-itaste-vw-v3-0-7-in-1-variable-voltage

$60
http://www.fasttech.com/products/14...nokin-itaste-svd-telescoping-variable-voltage

should i go for the second? reviews on both are solid

get the mvp not that 800... its a 2600 mah passthrough.

Last edited:
Are the aw imr still the best? These efest I have suck. They are 2 months old and last half of what they used too.

Are the aw imr still the best? These efest I have suck. They are 2 months old and last half of what they used too.
When you first get them do not charge them. Use the IMRs till they are totally out of charge. Then fully recharge them without interruption. 

whats everyones opinion on fasttech? most knockoffs but ridiculous pricing
My buddy ordered 65 dollars worth of stuff from fastech. EasiIy 100+ dollars saved from buuying through brick & mortar. Ill let you and the lurkers know when it comes in.

Back
Top Bottom