Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Yea the hk post office been on some bs I got a email saying on vamo shipped on the 4th, it was still at the post office on the 9th

Yeah it's effective smoked a pack of Newports day. Quit cold turkey.

I just ordered a REO mini 2.1 with a reomizer 2.0 rba. Time to see what the hype is about and dog this k100 that is barely working. Hopefully it will be the last mod I buy unless I lose it.

Anyone would like to point to a US site where i can get a nice Nimbus v3 clone for a good price? or the nimbus v3 itself...a site that takes paypal preferably
if anything i might just stick to vividsmoke...has anyone ever done business with them?

Ultra vape had the nimbus v5 on sale the other week for $45. Originally $65-$70

anybody know any legit ebay sellers that have G-Pens/microG's for cheap...mines just broke and these prices are looking good, but i'm sure most of them are some type of knockoff...

anybody know any legit ebay sellers that have G-Pens/microG's for cheap...mines just broke and these prices are looking good, but i'm sure most of them are some type of knockoff...

Those prices are correct... remember these vape parts are very cheap, you are mostly paying for name.

Search: Micro G pen and find the most reputable dealer. Most you should pay is 45-50

Received a HK tracking number (finally) from FT last week, but the tracking information has yet to update. Guess i need to be a bit more patient.

^depending on what you ordered. That wait might be a couple more weeks

I just ordered a nemesis clone off FT, didn't want to always bring out my chi you. This wait is gonna be like a month+.

^depending on what you ordered. That wait might be a couple more weeks

I just ordered a nemesis clone off FT, didn't want to always bring out my chi you. This wait is gonna be like a month+.

Thats exactly what i ordered too. Plus an atty and some replacement heating cores. No batteries in the package since I already own a bunch. But dam, I am not looking forward to a months wait :x

if it is shipped through singapore post itll be fast... check that option next time upon checkout. its free for 15 dollar orders and 1 dollar for every other order. Worth it.

Welp made my best coil yet....just got some 28 gauge kanthal in....wrapped a .6 ohm dual coil. Does it seriously get better than this?

^ try .8 kanthal flat ribbon wire with .3 ohms with 3/32 or 7/64 air holes. Make sure you have a sony 30 amp or mnke battery.

^ man lol. it's always something better w/ this vaping thing....i'll have to keep that in mind w/ my next move up. Anywhere I can get those Sony 30amp batteries for the cheap besides fasttech? Not trying to wait 1+ months for some batteries.

^ I got mine from fasttech. Not sure of anywhere else. Mnke batteries try madvapes. But they always sell out so sign up for email notifications.

Finally got all my order in from fasttech after a month of waiting

Wrapped my first coil, took a few tries But I'm learning

Anybody using cotton for wicks?

MY itaste VV has held up great these last few month. MAde me pause on getting a mechanical.

Too bad MtBakerVapor keep selling out my thug juice.

Went ahead and copped the Sony 30amps off fasttech...figure another month will give me enough time to experience building more coils til i want to try something else. 

Went ahead and copped the Sony 30amps off fasttech...figure another month will give me enough time to experience building more coils til i want to try something else. 

Those will die out rather quickly (for charge)...but work incredibly well with sub ohm builds.... happy vaping famo

Back
Top Bottom