Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Dude fought at 105 when he was in the Philippines basically homeless as a 17 year old.

As a 33 year old now and at 5'7, to not believe he could get to 147 without illegal substances makes it seem like you're biased. He'd definitely prefer to fight lower, but at 147 it's funny how people are so freaked out about that, pointing to the fact that he started at 105. With proper dieting and training with the best coaches money can buy... seems like it's really not that hard to believe.
Yea, a lot of people forget that about Manny.  If Floyd grew up all his life in the Philippines ghettoes he'd be 105 as a 17 year old too.

Look at that video CAFinest posted.  Manny didn't look healthy in that video man.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Dude fought at 105 when he was in the Philippines basically homeless as a 17 year old.

As a 33 year old now and at 5'7, to not believe he could get to 147 without illegal substances makes it seem like you're biased. He'd definitely prefer to fight lower, but at 147 it's funny how people are so freaked out about that, pointing to the fact that he started at 105. With proper dieting and training with the best coaches money can buy... seems like it's really not that hard to believe.
Yea, a lot of people forget that about Manny.  If Floyd grew up all his life in the Philippines ghettoes he'd be 105 as a 17 year old too.

Look at that video CAFinest posted.  Manny didn't look healthy in that video man.

Why does everyone love bringing up Margarito as a "ducked opponent?" The same Margarito that had plaster in his gloves? Come on now

Only somewhat reasonable ducking claim would be Miguel Cotto back in 08 and even that's a stretch

Pacman needs to just say yes to all the testing including the day of and this fight will be made

Why does everyone love bringing up Margarito as a "ducked opponent?" The same Margarito that had plaster in his gloves? Come on now

Only somewhat reasonable ducking claim would be Miguel Cotto back in 08 and even that's a stretch

Pacman needs to just say yes to all the testing including the day of and this fight will be made

^ exactly. de la hoya jumped up 6 weight divisions but how come no one say he was juicing? pacman at 105lbs, how do yall know that was him being underweight or conditioned weight? he would be easily another 20-30 lbs if he werent a boxer at that age.

^ exactly. de la hoya jumped up 6 weight divisions but how come no one say he was juicing? pacman at 105lbs, how do yall know that was him being underweight or conditioned weight? he would be easily another 20-30 lbs if he werent a boxer at that age.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

BC2310 wrote:

So you think it's a good idea to have someone who you suspect is on steroids punch you in the brain repeatedly, shut up. And no one else that PBF has fought went from 105 and barely making weight in those fights to fighting at 148
You shut up. PBF should crusade for new testing in the sport instead of 'Special testing' for his own fight.
Edit: watch yt vids part 1 and 2 of 'Floyd Mayweather Jr. GOT OWNED by Ra the Rugged Man' and you PBF stans will see the light. He's a duck.

Def not a stan bruh, and wouldn't sanctioning it for the biggest fight boxing has seen in the past 15-20 years be setting the standard for the sport?  You sound very sodium sufficient
The point I'm trying to make is: Floyd is ducking great fighters, he's been ducking the biggest fights the whole 2nd half of his career that yt vid proves it. PBF stans are just in denial. It's clear as day. Ra the Rugged man took floyd to chuuuurch. The truth will set you free. Quit hanging from Floyd's nether regions.

BC2310 wrote:

So you think it's a good idea to have someone who you suspect is on steroids punch you in the brain repeatedly, shut up. And no one else that PBF has fought went from 105 and barely making weight in those fights to fighting at 148
You shut up. PBF should crusade for new testing in the sport instead of 'Special testing' for his own fight.
Edit: watch yt vids part 1 and 2 of 'Floyd Mayweather Jr. GOT OWNED by Ra the Rugged Man' and you PBF stans will see the light. He's a duck.

Def not a stan bruh, and wouldn't sanctioning it for the biggest fight boxing has seen in the past 15-20 years be setting the standard for the sport?  You sound very sodium sufficient
The point I'm trying to make is: Floyd is ducking great fighters, he's been ducking the biggest fights the whole 2nd half of his career that yt vid proves it. PBF stans are just in denial. It's clear as day. Ra the Rugged man took floyd to chuuuurch. The truth will set you free. Quit hanging from Floyd's nether regions.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Half of these cats bickering, I never see in the official boxing thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is that funny? It doesn't take a genius to realize that the members going back and forth with one another are Pac/Floyd fans. Casual fans out number hardcore fans by a lot.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is that funny? It doesn't take a genius to realize that the members going back and forth with one another are Pac/Floyd fans. Casual fans out number hardcore fans by a lot.

Floyd is my favorite fighter, I think his talent is sublime. I feel ackward sayign this cuz i ride with Money may all day but it seems like some of you "boxing" fans forget he lost to Castillo in his first fight. He won on the judges scorecard but everyone knows he lost that fight.

Floyd is my favorite fighter, I think his talent is sublime. I feel ackward sayign this cuz i ride with Money may all day but it seems like some of you "boxing" fans forget he lost to Castillo in his first fight. He won on the judges scorecard but everyone knows he lost that fight.

Back
Top Bottom