Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

ackward. pac lost to marquez atleast once. i personally feel it was just 1 but many say 2. anyways how is this thread still alive lol.

has the word "Ortiz" even showed up in the last 10 pages? lol

turned into a may/pac thread

ackward. pac lost to marquez atleast once. i personally feel it was just 1 but many say 2. anyways how is this thread still alive lol.

has the word "Ortiz" even showed up in the last 10 pages? lol

turned into a may/pac thread

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Dude fought at 105 when he was in the Philippines basically homeless as a 17 year old.

As a 33 year old now and at 5'7, to not believe he could get to 147 without illegal substances makes it seem like you're biased. He'd definitely prefer to fight lower, but at 147 it's funny how people are so freaked out about that, pointing to the fact that he started at 105. With proper dieting and training with the best coaches money can buy... seems like it's really not that hard to believe.
Yea, a lot of people forget that about Manny.  If Floyd grew up all his life in the Philippines ghettoes he'd be 105 as a 17 year old too.

Look at that video CAFinest posted.  Manny didn't look healthy in that video man.
floyd actually won the national golden gloves in the 105 weight class when he was 16

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Dude fought at 105 when he was in the Philippines basically homeless as a 17 year old.

As a 33 year old now and at 5'7, to not believe he could get to 147 without illegal substances makes it seem like you're biased. He'd definitely prefer to fight lower, but at 147 it's funny how people are so freaked out about that, pointing to the fact that he started at 105. With proper dieting and training with the best coaches money can buy... seems like it's really not that hard to believe.
Yea, a lot of people forget that about Manny.  If Floyd grew up all his life in the Philippines ghettoes he'd be 105 as a 17 year old too.

Look at that video CAFinest posted.  Manny didn't look healthy in that video man.
floyd actually won the national golden gloves in the 105 weight class when he was 16

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ and pac fought de la hoya at a catchweight... oscar hasn't fought at that weight in 12 years... meanwhile floyd fought oscar at his true weight
Yeah, but De La Hoya was the one that set it at 147. I think at that time De La Hoya ducked Margarito (after he mauled Cotto). 

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ and pac fought de la hoya at a catchweight... oscar hasn't fought at that weight in 12 years... meanwhile floyd fought oscar at his true weight
Yeah, but De La Hoya was the one that set it at 147. I think at that time De La Hoya ducked Margarito (after he mauled Cotto). 

2qj9jpe.gif

152fgar.gif

9ig67n.gif

2nqrxpd.gif

tzfo2.jpg

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

Floyd is my favorite fighter, I think his talent is sublime. I feel ackward sayign this cuz i ride with Money may all day but it seems like some of you "boxing" fans forget he lost to Castillo in his first fight. He won on the judges scorecard but everyone knows he lost that fight.

Yep. He clearly lost that fight, so if May wants to talk about his opinion of Marquez of beating Pacquiao, he needs to bring up his own fight against Luis Castillo. Anyway, I am a big Mayweather fan, I think he can beat Pacquiao, I just want to see them fight.

Good read on Mayweather's hustle http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/17/s...with-heavyweight-financial-clout.html?_r=1&hp

Floyd is my favorite fighter, I think his talent is sublime. I feel ackward sayign this cuz i ride with Money may all day but it seems like some of you "boxing" fans forget he lost to Castillo in his first fight. He won on the judges scorecard but everyone knows he lost that fight.

Yep. He clearly lost that fight, so if May wants to talk about his opinion of Marquez of beating Pacquiao, he needs to bring up his own fight against Luis Castillo. Anyway, I am a big Mayweather fan, I think he can beat Pacquiao, I just want to see them fight.

Good read on Mayweather's hustle http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/17/s...with-heavyweight-financial-clout.html?_r=1&hp

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Really good read.  Thanks for the post man

too many dumb arguments in this thread some one just start a Manny vs Floyd thread and you can all argue there.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Really good read.  Thanks for the post man

too many dumb arguments in this thread some one just start a Manny vs Floyd thread and you can all argue there.

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

I could be white, black, hispanic or mixed. It doesnt make one a fan any higher than the other. Reported
laugh.gif
 for what exactly? What kinda punk !$$! is that? Same punk as Pac. Reported.

Back
Top Bottom