Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

I could be white, black, hispanic or mixed. It doesnt make one a fan any higher than the other. Reported
laugh.gif
 for what exactly? What kinda punk !$$! is that? Same punk as Pac. Reported.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I could be white, black, hispanic or mixed. It doesnt make one a fan any higher than the other. Reported
laugh.gif
So you call someone out for reporting you for nothing, and then proceed to report him for nothing?

Genius!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
So you call someone out for reporting you for nothing, and then proceed to report him for nothing?

Genius!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif

Genius!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Lmao, middle school *%+#. What girls.

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif

Genius!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Lmao, middle school *%+#. What girls.

I can't be the only non-Filipino member here who's offended by all of the racial insults hurled towards Filipino members. It's ignorant and makes the individuals doing it look extremely lame.

I can't be the only non-Filipino member here who's offended by all of the racial insults hurled towards Filipino members. It's ignorant and makes the individuals doing it look extremely lame.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I can't be the only non-Filipino member here who's offended by all of the racial insults hurled towards Filipino members. It's ignorant and makes the individuals doing it look extremely lameYup
Yup I notice that like Mayweather, most of his fans are racist.

I can't be the only non-Filipino member here who's offended by all of the racial insults hurled towards Filipino members. It's ignorant and makes the individuals doing it look extremely lameYup

Originally Posted by sdsolecollector23

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
The truth hurts huh?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
The truth hurts huh?

piNoy805jAys wrote:
this is why floyd dont want it with pac

Go figure. Pac's your savior huh.

did you seriously get offended by that?

piNoy805jAys wrote:
this is why floyd dont want it with pac

Go figure. Pac's your savior huh.

did you seriously get offended by that?

indifferent.gif
The truth hurts huh?
So bunching up some off his fans and saying that they make up the majority is the truth? 
indifferent.gif
I guess thats my view of the situation, But you agree Mayweather is racist!?

I certainly see that with some of the things he says how most people might think he is. That rant about Pac last year was shameful 
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
The truth hurts huh?
So bunching up some off his fans and saying that they make up the majority is the truth? 
indifferent.gif
I guess thats my view of the situation, But you agree Mayweather is racist!?

I certainly see that with some of the things he says how most people might think he is. That rant about Pac last year was shameful 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom