Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

There's something wrong when the post fight interview is more entertaining than the whole damn fight
30t6p3b.gif

I got my money's worth. The first two fights were great. Third was meh. And I. Saw something I haven't ever seen in the main one. Plus that tirade was incredible

Originally Posted by useref15

How can somebody root for Mayweather is beyond me. Straight arrogance.

Same reason I root for LeBron. You either appreciate legendary talent, or you don't.

I got my money's worth. The first two fights were great. Third was meh. And I. Saw something I haven't ever seen in the main one. Plus that tirade was incredible

Mayweather did NOT need to do that...he was winning fairly either way, shoulda kept it like that...i didn't want to see it come down to that.

Ortiz got exactly what he deserved after that *$*!% !$! move.
laugh.gif

Larry Merchant got exactly what he deserved after that *$*!% !$! move.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I used to like Money May, but now I love dude. Take a cheap shot and get your !$! dealt with.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Ortiz got exactly what he deserved after that *$*!% !$! move.
laugh.gif

Larry Merchant got exactly what he deserved after that *$*!% !$! move.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I used to like Money May, but now I love dude. Take a cheap shot and get your !$! dealt with.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Oritz had Floyd against the ropes, landing some decent shots, then intentionally headbutted him. Ortiz gets docked a point, apologizes ,then goes and gets all XOXOXOXO with Floyd. They get separated again, and back goes Ortiz to hug and kiss Floyd..........it was strange....but its a damn boxing match, Ortiz has to know better than that.

I just wanna see Manny fight Floyd.....

Mayweather completely sucker punched Ortiz, regardless if dude headbutted him, he should of just get even with him in the fight.

Oritz had Floyd against the ropes, landing some decent shots, then intentionally headbutted him. Ortiz gets docked a point, apologizes ,then goes and gets all XOXOXOXO with Floyd. They get separated again, and back goes Ortiz to hug and kiss Floyd..........it was strange....but its a damn boxing match, Ortiz has to know better than that.

I just wanna see Manny fight Floyd.....

Mayweather completely sucker punched Ortiz, regardless if dude headbutted him, he should of just get even with him in the fight.

Mayweather did NOT need to do that...he was winning fairly either way, shoulda kept it like that...i didn't want to see it come down to that.

All of you dudes are in denial. Let what happened, happen to Floyd and everyone would be crying foul.

There was a break. Floyd was dirty. PERIOD.POINT.BLANK.

That's why no one watches this anymore and goes to MMA. At least in MMA the clear winner is the clear winner...the ref is there to protect the fighters and not put them in harms way.

Back
Top Bottom