Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

All of you dudes are in denial. Let what happened, happen to Floyd and everyone would be crying foul.

There was a break. Floyd was dirty. PERIOD.POINT.BLANK.

That's why no one watches this anymore and goes to MMA. At least in MMA the clear winner is the clear winner...the ref is there to protect the fighters and not put them in harms way.

What did I just witness...

More real life than I can handle and the hell with Larry merchant. He's been annoying me with his interviews since I was rockin ninja turtle pajamas.

laugh.gif

They're probably going to have a rematch... otherwise I want to see him fight Manny.

Manny is the only fighter that legitimately stands a chance at beating Mayweather or at least putting up a good fight.

Manny won't beat him though and Floyd will dominate him do to the height advantage, but Manny is going to keep attacking and attacking.

What did I just witness...

More real life than I can handle and the hell with Larry merchant. He's been annoying me with his interviews since I was rockin ninja turtle pajamas.

laugh.gif

They're probably going to have a rematch... otherwise I want to see him fight Manny.

Manny is the only fighter that legitimately stands a chance at beating Mayweather or at least putting up a good fight.

Manny won't beat him though and Floyd will dominate him do to the height advantage, but Manny is going to keep attacking and attacking.

I understand it's protect yourself at all times and Ortiz did try to apologize too much.

But couldn't Mayweather just wait like 5 seconds more for Ortiz stop and signal that's he's ready to fight again? I know he was just taking advantage of the situation, but what happen to class?

I understand it's protect yourself at all times and Ortiz did try to apologize too much.

But couldn't Mayweather just wait like 5 seconds more for Ortiz stop and signal that's he's ready to fight again? I know he was just taking advantage of the situation, but what happen to class?

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by useref15

How can somebody root for Mayweather is beyond me. Straight arrogance.

Same reason I root for LeBron. You either appreciate legendary talent, or you don't.

Last time I checked all great boxers have arrogance

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

There's something wrong when the post fight interview is more entertaining than the whole damn fight
30t6p3b.gif

This.

Both fighters laughing all the way to the bank.  Ortiz got his biggest payday so he can't help but keep smiling even after taking a L like that.

Back
Top Bottom