Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

From Chris Mannix @ SI.com's live blog here. Sums it up perfectly..

Round 4: Ortiz looks a little rattled. Think he's finally realizing how good this guy is. Good uppercut by Floyd. Great flurry by Floyd. He's coming to fight. Ref warns Ortiz about the head butts. Hard check hook by Floyd. Now here comes Ortiz, connects on a flurry! Mayweather doesn't look hurt. Straight right by Mayweather. Whoa Ortiz gets a point deducted for a head. Ortiz is down! He's out. Mayweather by KO!

Unbelievable ending! Ortiz went in for a hug to apologize, Floyd hugged him, then dropped him with a left and a right. Unreal

You have to protect yourself at all times and Ortiz didn't. There will be some controversy over this but Ortiz showed his youth in this one.

From Chris Mannix @ SI.com's live blog here. Sums it up perfectly..

Round 4: Ortiz looks a little rattled. Think he's finally realizing how good this guy is. Good uppercut by Floyd. Great flurry by Floyd. He's coming to fight. Ref warns Ortiz about the head butts. Hard check hook by Floyd. Now here comes Ortiz, connects on a flurry! Mayweather doesn't look hurt. Straight right by Mayweather. Whoa Ortiz gets a point deducted for a head. Ortiz is down! He's out. Mayweather by KO!

Unbelievable ending! Ortiz went in for a hug to apologize, Floyd hugged him, then dropped him with a left and a right. Unreal

You have to protect yourself at all times and Ortiz didn't. There will be some controversy over this but Ortiz showed his youth in this one.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by useref15

How can somebody root for Mayweather is beyond me. Straight arrogance.

Same reason I root for LeBron. You either appreciate legendary talent, or you don't.

Last time I checked all great boxers have arrogance

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

There's something wrong when the post fight interview is more entertaining than the whole damn fight
30t6p3b.gif

This.

Both fighters laughing all the way to the bank.  Ortiz got his biggest payday so he can't help but keep smiling even after taking a L like that.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

laugh.gif

They're probably going to have a rematch... otherwise I want to see him fight Manny.

Manny is the only fighter that legitimately stands a chance at beating Mayweather or at least putting up a good fight.

Manny won't beat him though and Floyd will dominate him do to the height advantage, but Manny is going to keep attacking and attacking.
laugh.gif

It'll be a hard fight for each man, whoever thinks otherwise is biased (Pactard, Floydette)

Nobody on the scene dominates these two men.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

laugh.gif

They're probably going to have a rematch... otherwise I want to see him fight Manny.

Manny is the only fighter that legitimately stands a chance at beating Mayweather or at least putting up a good fight.

Manny won't beat him though and Floyd will dominate him do to the height advantage, but Manny is going to keep attacking and attacking.
laugh.gif

It'll be a hard fight for each man, whoever thinks otherwise is biased (Pactard, Floydette)

Nobody on the scene dominates these two men.

$$$MAY
pimp.gif

Ortiz lookin like a idiot out there
30t6p3b.gif

I feel sorry for the suckers who paid for this fight.

And
indifferent.gif
@ stopping the Canelo fight.

$$$MAY
pimp.gif

Ortiz lookin like a idiot out there
30t6p3b.gif

I feel sorry for the suckers who paid for this fight.

And
indifferent.gif
@ stopping the Canelo fight.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Same reason I root for LeBron. You either appreciate legendary talent, or you don't.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

If that was real life, Pac will beat May. May was on pace to lose this fight b'leee dat.

But this whole thing seems scripted man. How can Ortiz get hit once like that...and then drop his arms even LOWER and get KO'd.

This doesn't add up.

What fight were you watching?

gotta love pacman fans
laugh.gif
 he was watching the fight in his head where pacman never was on the roids, beat mayweather, and then bust out performing songs from his cd afterwards...

Originally Posted by MrBrown

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

If that was real life, Pac will beat May. May was on pace to lose this fight b'leee dat.

But this whole thing seems scripted man. How can Ortiz get hit once like that...and then drop his arms even LOWER and get KO'd.

This doesn't add up.

What fight were you watching?

gotta love pacman fans
laugh.gif
 he was watching the fight in his head where pacman never was on the roids, beat mayweather, and then bust out performing songs from his cd afterwards...

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by jerry6d

8.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funniest !$+$ ive seen in all my life of watching boxing
Touching gloves would've been enough...dude deserve to get knocked out for that embracing tom foolery

A fight is still a fight, you cant just go ahead and start hugging your opponent

Back
Top Bottom